TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

Just saw some other testing videos on Facebook. I won’t link since it’s someone’s personal page. In each video, it looked like the train was going faster than the next. I can’t wait to ride this soon.

Really looking forward to trying one of these as well. Twisted airtime hills can be awkward, flinging you around uncomfortably (I'm thinking of Skyrush here). But the fact that you'll be right in the middle of the track should this one much more appealing — especially given the speed it seems to be going.

Really looking forward to trying one of these as well. Twisted airtime hills can be awkward, flinging you around uncomfortably (I'm thinking of Skyrush here). But the fact that you'll be right in the middle of the track should this one much more appealing — especially given the speed it seems to be going.

The most discomfort from Skyrush comes from the lap bars imo. Sitting in the middle of the track like you said and with different lap bars should make a big difference (or at least I hope it does).

But seriously, this looks so sick! I really hope Trailblazer will be finished when we go in May.

I'm curious to see if they just have a fast set of wheels on it right now but even if they do this thing's going to haul.

Oh... and unlike with Superman and a few others I don't think anyone's going to have to watch the thermometer to see if it can run for HITP without risking a valley. They could probably run that thing in the winter in Antarctica and have it complete the circuit.

Wow. For a first-ish test that thing is MOVING. Kinda reminds me of a less intense version of that old Xcelerator test footage where they cranked up the hydraulic launch to test tolerances for Dragster. They'll put softer wheels on it but I think this and Railblazer may be the surprise of the year if it runs anything close to that. That airtime looks absolutely nasty!

I suppose the next thing will be to test the ride with a living breathing person on board. If he is still living and breathing when the train returns to the station then the ride is ready to open to the public. If he dies...... trims will need to be added.

I love how there's a single rider line on this when their shouldn't be any empty seats, else the entire row will be empty. I suppose groups will try to stick together by lining up vertically in rows back to back from each other and because of this we will see empty seats.

I love how there's a single rider line on this when their shouldn't be any empty seats, else the entire row will be empty. I suppose groups will try to stick together by lining up vertically in rows back to back from each other and because of this we will see empty seats.

Huh? This is the perfect ride for a single rider line.

If there are 8 seats, there are many chances the groups next to ride won't add up to exactly 8, and there may not be a small enough group close to the grouper to fill the train. Singles go in!

Except that groups won't be sitting in rows together - that was my point. There will be no groups of three taking a row of four and leaving a seat. The only way I can see there being empty seats is if groups divide amoungst the rows and try to get on the same train, so that they are back to back with each other.