TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

I'm just throwing this out there, but they have got to get that spinning under control.

OK, seriously, what the heck is with all you people? I thought we were coaster enthusiasts here. I'm disappointed in all of you who have said the spinning needs to be brought under control. For shame.

I love roller coasters just as much as anyone else on here, but that spinning does not even look fun. That spinning seriously looks like it is going to have a high number of people throwing up. I'm sure Six Flags will get the spinning under control by the time the ride opens. But for now it just looks like to much spinning for the greater part of coaster enthusiast, and the general public to be able to handle. And I'm pretty sure a lot of people here agree with me.

Every ride will be different. Alan Shilke said that the riders can control the spinning by simply moving your arms and legs at IAAPA. They were accually competing on the prototype to see who could make it flip the most. I'm guessing it goes crazy because it's just dummies or empty trains.

^ The onride photo will automatically throw Batman's mask on faces?

Maybe SFFT would have the option of an on ride photo to add a Batman mask to riders faces for an additional charge to the photo price.

After watching some of the test runs this weekend, it looks like each side might offer a different experience each time you ride. It looks like some of the fins that help you spin are longer and shorter on some sides. I'd be interested to see which if any side is better and spins more.

After watching some of the test runs this weekend, it looks like each side might offer a different experience each time you ride. It looks like some of the fins that help you spin are longer and shorter on some sides. I'd be interested to see which if any side is better and spins more.

Yup! I noticed that this weekend as well.

Some are in different spots along the track too.

Can't wait!

Since people seem to have missed my previous post I'll quote myself. Yes, every ride is different.

Every ride will be different. Alan Shilke said that the riders can control the spinning by simply moving your arms and legs at IAAPA. They were accually competing on the prototype to see who could make it flip the most. I'm guessing it goes crazy because it's just dummies or empty trains.

it looks like each side might offer a different experience each time you ride. It looks like some of the fins that help you spin are longer and shorter on some sides. I'd be interested to see which if any side is better and spins more.

It would have been cool I guess to paint the two rails in a different color and make one side Batman, the other a villain.

coaster.thumb.jpg.48e8e6a37f522d16b8b2f39f9d2d4c42.jpg

Like this. None of these color suit Batman I know, it's more like the Joker

I also thought of putting a long fin on the lift hill: bam, the world first front/backflip lift in the world!

it looks like each side might offer a different experience each time you ride. It looks like some of the fins that help you spin are longer and shorter on some sides. I'd be interested to see which if any side is better and spins more.

It would have been cool I guess to paint the two rails in a different color and make one side Batman, the other a villain.

[attachment=0]coaster.jpg[/attachment]

I also thought of putting a long fin on the lift hill: bam, the world first front/backflip lift in the world!

Maybe use these colors for another park and call it "The Joker."