TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

The Six Flags Fiesta Texas Batman Car at the S&S IAAPA 2014 booth has been unveiled! S&S reveals the "world's first" 4D Free Fly Coaster train! Post what you think of the car!

B2vesPNIMAEyQoB.jpg-large.thumb.jpeg.b0edcda2bff0636695cc3da74609f781.jpeg

[fbvideo]

[/fbvideo]

Six Flags Fiesta Texas unveils their new Batman 4D coaster train! This thing is gonna be AWESOME!!!

Edited by jray21

These coaster cars look pretty sick! I can't wait to compare between these cars and the X2 trains. I'm sure it'll be just as fun. Now they they've unveiled the Justice League stuff, I can see Scooby Doo making its way out of SFFT soon and being replaced with a Salky interactive dark ride.

image.jpg.4fa64edab173b002932f52d8334bfeaa.jpg

These coaster cars look pretty sick! I can't wait to compare between these cars and the X2 trains.

Now that you mentioned it, I imagine they can now have their 4d coasters use these trains as they look more comfortable than the current ones.

With this newfangled train for the new Batman ride at Six Flags Fiesta Texas, it gives another reason why the riders and amusement park flyers should lose weight and keep their bellies from sticking too far out.

Still, the train looks sexy.

LOL... or they could just come on these boards and complain about the park because they couldn't wedge themselves into the train.

These coaster cars look pretty sick! I can't wait to compare between these cars and the X2 trains.

Now that you mentioned it, I imagine they can now have their 4d coasters use these trains as they look more comfortable than the current ones.

I believe these use a different system than the 4D ones on X2 and such. The original 4D use the rails to flip the cars whereas the new Batman trains use magnetic strips to flip the cars.

well i'm def gonna have to lose weight, and i will for sure. I'm not gonna miss this cuz of my belly.hehe.

I thought the seats were going to face each other, but according to the new video it doesn't look like it. either way i'm stoked and so are my kids.

I believe these use a different system than the 4D ones on X2 and such. The original 4D use the rails to flip the cars whereas the new Batman trains use magnetic strips to flip the cars.

I know, I was just talking about the seats (with these vest restraints) as they seem more comfy