TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

More trolling from Fiesta Texas...

Fiesta Texas (@SF_FiestaTexas) tweeted at 9:04 AM on Sun, Aug 24, 2014:

Rockville Mayor to hold press conference at 2pm. #SFFT2015 @screamscape @aceonlineorg @TexasThrills @AboutThemeParks @ThemeParkReview

(

)

The Rockville Mayor welcomes the group with news of big #SFFT2015 changes on the horizon, and wants to put rumors to rest.

The Mayor reminds everyone to come to the #SFFT2015 open house on 8/28 to preview all of the Rockville renovations first hand from 5-7pm.

Rockville Mayor announces a full investigation will be launched to find out who has been spreading rumors about rides being removed#SFFT2015

Mayor confirms Poltergeist, Scream, Power Surge, Amerigoround, Taz Tornado and Daffy's Bus Stop all remain!

Edited by azombi

CONFIRMED Hustler is not closing?

I know this is a laid back site, but all the trolling really is a bit annoying at this point.

was it really confirmed Hustler is staying?

I'd say it's real - although I don't know, seems like Fiesta likes to play around a bit more than other parks.....

Interesting that there was a report that ride ops were saying that both Motorama and Hustler were closing....wonder if that was intentional?

And, boy, don't they love moving that balloon around?!?!

I'd say it's real - although I don't know, seems like Fiesta likes to play around a bit more than other parks.....

Interesting that there was a report that ride ops were saying that both Motorama and Hustler were closing....wonder if that was intentional?

And, boy, don't they love moving that balloon around?!?!

that looks pretty official to me.

I'll bet they got a lot of feedback about how unique Hustler is, and were able to figure out how to install whatever new is coming without needing the space. (I'll bet it closes for construction tho).

Serious question about Hustler. What's so special about it? I looked up some youtube videos and all I can see is it's themed teacups.

it's not just themed teacups. .it's INCREDIBLY themed teacups. It's by far, the best themed ride in the park (the pad is a pool table!).

I wish it went up and down like the old barrel rides, but Hustler is just such a classic bit of theming. .that's why folks love it.

But if it's staying?. . . I'll bet it gets re--themed to the area.

Harley Quinn's juggling balls anyone?

Serious question about Hustler. What's so special about it? I looked up some youtube videos and all I can see is it's themed teacups.

it's not just themed teacups. .it's INCREDIBLY themed teacups. It's by far, the best themed ride in the park (the pad is a pool table!).

I wish it went up and down like the old barrel rides, but Hustler is just such a classic bit of theming. .that's why folks love it.

But if it's staying?. . . I'll bet it gets re--themed to the area.

Harley Quinn's juggling balls anyone?

I, for one, am glad Hustler stays! I love that ride. It does need some refreshing though. Harley Quinn's balls sounds like a fun re-theme to me!