TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

^ Of course they are real... They obviously have big plans for this park. That would be a PR nightmare for them to not back up all the hype that's going around the project. This is a favorite park of corporate and I think SFFT is getting their piece of the six flags pie finally. Can't wait to see how Rockville changes!

^ Of course they are real... They obviously have big plans for this park. That would be a PR nightmare for them to not back up all the hype that's going around the project. This is a favorite park of corporate and I think SFFT is getting their piece of the six flags pie finally. Can't wait to see how Rockville changes!
You have just been fooled by KBrylczyk then. It's obvious every picture he posts saying it's a tweet that was deleted before he could take a screenshot of the actual tweet is in fact fake. Yes, their are REAL tweets from SFFT, but all of these pics revealing hints to Time Machine are not.

Good job for trolling everyone btw, KBrylczyk! People believed it!

You have just been fooled by KBrylczyk then. It's obvious every picture he posts saying it's a tweet that was deleted before he could take a screenshot of the actual tweet is in fact fake. Yes, their are REAL tweets from SFFT, but all of these pics revealing hints to Time Machine are not.

Good job for trolling everyone btw, KBrylczyk! People believed it!

I wasn't talking about whatever this KBrylczyk has posted... Haven't even noticed what pics of Time Machine he/ or she has been hawking. I was solely referencing what SFFT has posted... I haven't paid any attention to the Time Machine bs. Unfortunately, I am on this forum and am forced to see it lol. But, good job KBrylczyk for whatever it is that you've done to fill your time

I saw on their latest facFacebook post a comment in the comments section a person commented and said that employee said the coaster was going to be a new Hybrid. Does that mean another RMC Hybrid Woody? Or Could be indeed the Free Spin? Going to be interesting less then a week and the mystery will be over and the excitement will grow.

^I'm still guessing it will be a free spin.

I'd bet $100 that they aren't getting Time Machine, but just playing devil's advocate here, would they be able to add stand-up trains to it to make it different? If it would work for Mantis to go from stand-up to sitdown trains, shouldn't it beable to work the other way around? Or would Time Machine's inversions be too uncomfortable for a stand-up?

^I'm still guessing it will be a free spin.

I'd bet $100 that they aren't getting Time Machine, but just playing devil's advocate here, would they be able to add stand-up trains to it to make it different? If it would work for Mantis to go from stand-up to sitdown trains, shouldn't it beable to work the other way around? Or would Time Machine's inversions be too uncomfortable for a stand-up?

I'm sure that stand up trains are a possibility. The GP would eat the idea up, regardless of comfort. I would much rather see a free spin than Time Machine because it would be unique.

Maybe Bruce Wayne wants to go back in time so Batfleck never happens...

considering the film isn't out for over a year. . maybe wait and see?

you're WAY too young to recall the backlash over casting Michael Keaton (Mr MOM as BATMAN??????). . and he is the one that everyone looks to as the standard now.

you're WAY too young to recall the backlash over casting Michael Keaton (Mr MOM as BATMAN??????). . and he is the one that everyone looks to as the standard now.

Really hate to respond to this and go way off topic but you can blame Joel Schulmacher for 2 horrible Batman's after Tim Burton. Some people just can't detect sarcasm these days. Backlash in the late 80s, HAH!

Now back on the topic at hand, 6 more days

Really hate to respond to this and go way off topic but you can blame Joel Schulmacher for 2 horrible Batman's after Tim Burton. Some people just can't detect sarcasm these days. Backlash in the late 80s, HAH!

Now back on the topic at hand, 6 more days

No. . I'm talking the backlash over Michael Keaton being cast as Batman.

before the first film came out. The fans were FURIOUS that "Mr. Mom" had been cast as Batman.

Keaton wasn't in either of Schulmacher's films (which destroyed the franchise and made it a joke).

but thank you for proving that I was 100% correct about you being too young to recall it.

(nothing to do with Sarcasm - or me missing it. I was counseling you to not pre-judge affleck, as those who prejudged Keaton were proven wrong. Keaton is considered the standard now (not Kilmer, Clooney, Adam West, or even Christian Bale).

that i mentioned Keaton should have been a clue I wasn't talking about Schumacher's films <-- note for you: THAT is sarcasm.

Edited by bert425