TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

Why does everyone think that its an S&S Free Spin. Their has been absolute no evidence that I've seen to support that. The only fact about where its going is that its a Major US Park. Plus there is way to much room their to just put a ride with that tiny of a foot print.

I certainly agree about the footprint thing, but there is some evidence pointed to an S&S free spin, like "World's First" .

There are already 4D Coaster all over the world. You can't really tell the GP "The Worlds first S&S Free Spin 4D Coaster!" They'll have no Idea what S&S is or really care. If the Free Spin does come I think we would see some other ride too. Maybe some new kind of flat ride.

Possibly, none of us really know.

There are already 4D Coaster all over the world. You can't really tell the GP "The Worlds first S&S Free Spin 4D Coaster!" They'll have no Idea what S&S is or really care. If the Free Spin does come I think we would see some other ride too. Maybe some new kind of flat ride.

Hersheypark was able to market a cloned spinner as a world's first with glow in the dark paint. I bet Six Flags can find an even more gimmicky way to make a 4D coaster a world's first. They could even give it world's first semi-controlled 4D coaster. Marketing is not that hard to figure out most of the time.

That's it! Busch Gardens it relocating falcons fury after one season to SFFT and the will place it in a new midway section that's inbetween time machine. PLUS! An S&S shuttle free spin! And even better! Chexmix the ride! A simulation of being a Chexmix pretzel and being eaten out of the bag! Btw if six flags is reading this I would like a vip your or season pass or free tickets plus a platinum flashpass please but seriously... Please PPPLLLEEEAASE I LOVE THE PARK I'm not kidding

"Thrills". Displayed on the signs throughout Rockville that they have tweeted. Thrills". Which too me in my opinoin more then one attraction. In just saying Hold on to your lap bar the next 3 years are going to get real exciting for All U.S. theme parks.

They're using proper grammar. Just cause it says "thrills" doesn't mean more than one attraction

It would look and sound a little stupid if they put "New Thrill under construction" so just because they pluralized it doesn't mean anything.

@ArizonaGuy Thanks for the grammer lesson. They have also misspelled purposely items on their tweets. Going to be interesting. Have to wait 1 week from today. I noticed I did make some other mistakes in that post. I noticed those mistakes later this afternoon when I arrived home. I was trying to text on my phone.

I do believe there will be more then one attraction. Oh, forgot to add......TIME MACHINE!! JK

As somebody else pointed out elsewhere I don't think you tag the LA Times to announce a flat ride closing. Which I agree this is something else!

Also, to add in some Batman quotes and everyone's favorite ride.

"(Time Machine) is not the Coaster we deserved, but the Coaster that is needed"

Sorry, I had too. You could also plug the S&S Free Spin or is that "The coaster that Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now"

I just can't believe I fell right into that text book troll trap. In the words of Harvey Dent "you either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain" well played SFFT, Well played indeed.