TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

What exactly is pointing to it? Their is no more evidence to support that then Time Machine to get relocated.

Oh my EFFING GOD please stop with the time machine stuff, it's probably going to Vietnam anyway.

So yeah, back on topic , sounds like an S&S free spin. I'm excited, I'm now we got about 8-7 days till the announcement so let's just and see.....

What exactly is pointing to it? Their is no more evidence to support that then Time Machine to get relocated.

Oh my EFFING GOD please stop with the time machine stuff, it's probably going to Vietnam anyway.

So yeah, back on topic , sounds like an S&S free spin. I'm excited, I'm now we got about 8-7 days till the announcement so let's just and see.....

To be fair, he was pointing out how he couldn't see any evidence to a Free Spin just like with Time Machine, not that he thought Time Machine is coming to Fiesta Texas. I believe everyone here is bringing up how people should stop saying Time Machine is coming here than the actual posts of Time Machine being relocated to SFFT...

Back on topic, could we be seeing something from Skyline Attractions? They don't have any of their rides announced so it could be a possibility with "World's First" being tossed around.

I'm still amazed at how miffed people are getting anytime someone mentions Time Machine.

Time Machine.

Oh my god stop saying Time Machine!!!!

Maybe Guy Pearce can tell us if it's coming to Fiesta Texas?

That Jeffrey Seibert reads all of the forums and speculation and keeps throwing out teasers to go along with whatever people are thinking at the moment. He's basically having a laugh at everyone's expense at this point. This was his way of poking fun at how everyone has been talking about Time Machine for the past few days.

I visited SFFT yesterday and was able to gather a little info from a park employee. While waiting in line for scooby doo ghostblasters, the ride operator made an announcement over the PA system about Rockville High's last show on September 1st. More importantly, he said that the high school itself will be completely torn down to make way for a "new attraction". He also said that the Hustler will be demolished as well, but that's old news now I suppose.

Alright, this is weird. There was a tweet a minute ago with just this link. I clicked it but when I went back to Twitter to screengrab it they had deleted it already.

Edit - Link removed due to an anonymous request.

Edited by KBrylczyk

I visited SFFT yesterday and was able to gather a little info from a park employee. While waiting in line for scooby doo ghostblasters, the ride operator made an announcement over the PA system about Rockville High's last show on September 1st. More importantly, he said that the high school itself will be completely torn down to make way for a "new attraction". He also said that the Hustler will be demolished as well, but that's old news now I suppose.

whoaa man pretty big stuff right there. Some of the guys in the lines said that the whole school was gonna close man so thats a possible that RVHS is goin away! getting pumped think the park is gonna tear it up in 2015 man!

P.S. it's time machine. no doubt.

I guess the swings will become crime wave like at SFNE

The swings will be gone

I'm not trying to bring up the Time Machine thing (this thread has gone a little haywire), but this post was just way too good not to re-post. Even if SFFT got Time Machine, at least it's not a relocated Boomerang.

What's the difference between the S&S Free Spin and the Intamin Zac Spin?

I'm going to guess an S&S Free Spin will be more controlled, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. I think I'd be a little disappointed to wait 1-2 hours to ride a Zac Spin and not get an insane (no pun intended) ride. The Free Spin prototype makes it seem like you'll get the same ride every time.