TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

ITS NOT GOING TO BE A FRICKEN TIME MACHINE SO JUST GET OVER THAT SUBJECT. ITS GETTINF REALLY ANNOYING THAT MULTIPLE PEOPLE ARE BRINGING IT UP!

As for the B&M wing rider, I feel like those tunnels are a tad too small for a wing rider in length. I'm still all for a 4D free spin with maybe a key-hole element into the station.

Thank God, somebody said it.

Something tells me its a red herring, but is it possibility that that could be the actual coaster? It kind of would be a disappointment if that is the real coaster. Doesn't look like that strong of a layout and with the amount of space that they have, seems like a poor use of it.

Something tells me its a red herring, but is it possibility that that could be the actual coaster? It kind of would be a disappointment if that is the real coaster. Doesn't look like that strong of a layout and with the amount of space that they have, seems like a poor use of it.

Nahh wayy brah, that coaster is from RCT3. Not unless they build a clone of Steel Hawg which would be HELLA RAD.

If I ever find a single one of y'all who said its a time machine, I will slap you the amount of time it took you to shut up about it. I want too kick y'all off this discussion

Let's hope for an el loco with good theming if this happens. Covert. Looking cars would be awesome or at least have them inspired by the cars Mortorama had. And tbh hustler wasn't the best ride.

Anyways who wants to help me start "LETS GET RID OF TWISTER" pack because do any of is even enjoy Twister? Last time I was everyone on the gondala yelled "OOWW" and "OOHHH" when the restrains locked and unlocked. Who says they should replace it with a more ovalish first of a kind zipper model that allows for more cars and since the curve isn't soo sharp it won't be as forceful and might be able to be a family ride.

That's cray cray though.

^^ What's wrong with an El Loco? They're awesome rides! Granted I've only ridden the one here in Vegas at Adventuredome, but it's great! As long as they stick with lap bar only you're looking at some of the most intense air and hangtime you'll experience anywhere.

Doesn't the Six Flags chain usually only purchase 1 or 2 coasters a year? If this park does get a coaster Six Flags will be buying at least 3 coasters. Unless of course you don't count RMC as new coasters.

The 4D Spin only costs 7 million. The RMC conversions are probably 10 million or less. All three coasters added together probably still won't cost as much as what Carowinds is spending on one coaster. We'll probably never see Six Flags spend more than $20 million on one park again. Six Flags is cheap.

Doesn't the Six Flags chain usually only purchase 1 or 2 coasters a year? If this park does get a coaster Six Flags will be buying at least 3 coasters. Unless of course you don't count RMC as new coasters.

The 4D Spin only costs 7 million. The RMC conversions are probably 10 million or less. All three coasters added together probably still won't cost as much as what Carowinds is spending on one coaster. We'll probably never see Six Flags spend more than $20 million on one park again. Six Flags is cheap.

When was the last time they did? Kingda Ka? Naturally you can still have great coasters under 20 million but that does limit options a bit.