TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

Has the yellow track at the B&M facility been accounted for? If it is still up in the air where that track is going, maybe it's SFFT. That could be why the teaser balloon was yellow.... Just a thought. Idk if they would put a yellow coaster right next to another yellow coaster (Poltergeist).

^ The rumors I've seen is that the teal track is destined for Carowinds.

^^ Well at SFGAdv Batman and Nitro are next to each other and they are both yellow, and at SFNE Batman and Bizarro are next to each other and they are both purple, so yes, SFFT could have yellow track for this Coaster whether it be B&M or not. But I do hope they don't.

^ The rumors I've seen is that the teal track is destined for Carowinds.

^^ Well at SFGAdv Batman and Nitro are next to each other and they are both yellow, and at SFNE Batman and Bizarro are next to each other and they are both purple, so yes, SFFT could have yellow track for this Coaster whether it be B&M or not. But I do hope they don't.

The plain teal is going to Japan, rumors have it that the teal w/ green spine is going to Carowinds.

If a Giga coaster came to this park; Do ya'll believe the wait time would be outrageous?

Highly doubt we would ever get one,but do you all think we would see 4,5,6 or even 7 hrs of waiting in line on its opening day?

Or even if we get this New 4D Free Spin Coaster?

No giga is coming to SFFT. 4D free spin, yes.

I could see great adventure getting the 4d spin coaster to be honest. Great Adventure likes to add rides similar to magic mountain, and the 4d spin coaster is basically a combo of Green Lantern and X2. That being said, I wouldn't be surprised to see great adventure add the ride. But I don't think that will happen. I do think Fiesta will add the free spin, and if it is a success, maybe they will decide to bring it to the east coast in a few years.

You know whats funny? Jamie has not yet commented a hint on the forums for 2015 yet.

That's because he is no longer with Fiesta Texas, but don't you worry I already called him out when Fiesta started the 2015 tweets.

I could see great adventure getting the 4d spin coaster to be honest. Great Adventure likes to add rides similar to magic mountain, and the 4d spin coaster is basically a combo of Green Lantern and X2. That being said, I wouldn't be surprised to see great adventure add the ride. But I don't think that will happen. I do think Fiesta will add the free spin, and if it is a success, maybe they will decide to bring it to the east coast in a few years.

These are pretty much my exact same thoughts on the subject.

@SF_FiestaTexas: Emergency Rockville Board of Education meeting tonight. Caught David @aceonlineorg trying to sneak in! #SFFT2015

There was another tweet earlier... I have a feeling that they are planning something major with the announcement come Monday. What is the point of talking about the "Rockville Board Of Education"? I'm wondering what education has to do with this. Lol