TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

I hate the see Motorama go. I think it's in a great location and blends extremely well with the theme. I'm going to jump on board with everyone that says it's not a RMC. I don't think it will be a hyper either. Has anyone mentioned an Intamin pre-fab?

FYI....I think the new ride will be a B&M I found a hidden clue......Listen to the message.... Is your life " (B)oring (and) (M)undane"? There is a pause just before the words are stressed. I do feel bad that Motorama will be removed for the new attraction.

^^^Good catch. I also realized something else that struck me. "where a great big beautiful tomorrow begins today" Doesn't that sound like the Gotham City slogan of building a better tomorrow, today. I don't really know what this would mean for the attraction, but it just stuck out at me.

^ I've been a huge advocate for that idea. And I will agree with the two posts above about the possible hint drops. I don't believe SFFT has a batman themed ride, so that would add something to the park. It wouldn't fit in with the area though, unless its a retheme from Rockville to Gotham city. And as for the B&M hint, it would make sense. As mentioned before, that long rope could be a hint that that 106 height could make it to 200 feet making it a hyper. I can dream, but I'd love for it to be true. If its not a hyper(which it's probably not) then what about a wing? An X-Flight style ride?

It's funny for me having rode both X-Flight and Superman:UF I'm not a big fan of them but if SFFT gets a version of either one I think they would be great additions to the park since Texas has neither one yet. So many possibilities, and I'm actually excited for any of them, more so than I was for the Rattler transformation. Maybe that's because we suspected that was going to happen all along after nTag.

I'm also hoping for a hyper. Fiesta still needs a high capacity dependable attraction that is above 200 feet, and a hyper would do it. I know that sometimes as a part of the surveying process, they put up balloons to se how high the coaster will look, etc. So, that bright yellow balloon could be acting as both a teaser, and a surveying mark.

^ I've been a huge advocate for that idea. And I will agree with the two posts above about the possible hint drops. I don't believe SFFT has a batman themed ride, so that would add something to the park. It wouldn't fit in with the area though, unless its a retheme from Rockville to Gotham city. And as for the B&M hint, it would make sense. As mentioned before, that long rope could be a hint that that 106 height could make it to 200 feet making it a hyper. I can dream, but I'd love for it to be true. If its not a hyper(which it's probably not) then what about a wing? An X-Flight style ride?

Why did they take BTR from New Orleans and name it Goliath??

Because it's Six Flags that's why. For some reason the GP gets off on that ride name for some reason. Still don't know why it couldn't have been Ragin Bull or El Toro considering it's in Los Festivales but oh well like I said, it's six flags. I seriously think they do things just to make people say "WTF?!?!"

Because it's Six Flags that's why. For some reason the GP gets off on that ride name for some reason. Still don't know why it couldn't have been Ragin Bull or El Toro considering it's in Los Festivales but oh well like I said, it's six flags. I seriously think they do things just to make people say "WTF?!?!"

Personally I like Batmans, they're fun to walk through with the theming etc. I know it wouldn't really fit the theme at Fiesta Texas, but I agree they could have came up with a more festive sounding name.

That could actually be a really good observation about the batman clone thing. They keep on stressing urban renewal, maybe the rockville area will be rebranded as Gotham city. That would explain why they have to close the rockville area early. And the motorama clsoing will house the areas showpiece attraction of gotham city, Batman the ride.

FYI....I think the new ride will be a B&M I found a hidden clue......Listen to the message.... Is your life " (B)oring (and) (M)undane"? There is a pause just before the words are stressed. I do feel bad that Motorama will be removed for the new attraction.

Maybe that was a cheap shot at B&M ??? Ugh I swear all these clues are killing me.

2 words. Hurricane Katrina.

2 words. Hurricane Katrina.

LOL I know why they received, my whole question was why they dethemed it,someone already answered because it wouldn't fit in the Los Festives section, which makes me sense.

I'm also sure at the time it was just cheaper to rename it Goliath. Which would really be ironic if Rockville does become a Gotham City, then again this is probably 90% Jeffery Siebert messing with our heads. Kind of like last years whole #eXtreme14 #coasters teasers.

So, this just jumped right out at me. I was going through all of the tweets that Fiesta made, and one stuck out as a possible hint:

Fiesta.png.7320c9de13cbe74197abb470014ed599.png

Notice how the word flying is "stressed" and in all caps? Could that possibly mean a flyer to come to Fiesta for 2015? Well, it would certainly make sense as the big, bright balloon has been "flying" this whole time.

^Three things that make that even more interesting:

1. The listed height of the Superman: Ultimate Flight clones is 106' (rcdb.com/1976.htm)

2. B&M Flyer track outside of the Clermont Steel Plant that is not the one going to the Wanda Park in China

3. The aforementioned B&M clue

Could be way off...don't know where the 92.5 comes in-this is just a guess.