TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

Anyone else think premier rides multi launched? Six Flags loves Premier. Just think its valid. I'm still though betting on a woodie. It wouldn't be huge, but you can still do a lot with 106 feet. Plus this park doesn't even have one for pete's sake!

I'm hoping it's a GCI.

I don't think it would be fair to give a park two RMCs when a park that could really use one (cough...SFSTL...cough) doesn't have any. But then again, life isn't fair and I have no clue if SFFT has far greater attendance than SFSTL.

Then again, if it's an RMC, all the more reason to head down to Texas (as if NTAG and iRat weren't already).

I'm not sure about the megalite idea (although I know anything is possible). That would be a similar experience to riding Steel Eel at sea world down the street...

Good point. Six Flags would never build a coaster similar to another that's just down the road.

Goliath and Great White... same coaster, but mirrored.

At this point now I have no idea what's coming. I feel like it's most likely a coaster, but everything else seems debatable at this point.

@SF_FiestaTexas: #SFFT2015 is FLYING at a height of 106'! I was surprised by something I saw on the balloon. @aceonlineorg @AboutThemeParks @TexasThrills

So my guesstimate was *slightly off. Getting higher and higher! I feel like the Rye Airplane Coaster is now out of the question, but a wood coaster still seems like a reasonable option.

I wonder why FLYING is in all caps. Flying coaster, perhaps? Would be neat, Texas doesn't have one.

Well don't forget that we still have the unknown teal flyer/invert track at the B&M plant. Doubt it though.

Maybe flying doesn't refer to a flying coaster. It could refer to flying through a coaster layout at great speeds. It may be related to the Rye Airplane recreation that GCI posted on YouTube since an airplane does fly. I don't know though. It's a real head scratcher.

Well, according to the RCDB the Rye Airplane was 92 feet tall. And there was that GCI video showing an Airplane coaster at SFFT. Regardless, it will be very interesting to see what they have up their sleeve. I just visited on the 14th and 15th this month, much better than my first visit on opening day back 12 years ago, all the coasters except for the Road Runner Express and Boomerang were open on my first trip, so I was able to ride 5 new coasters. It really is a beautiful park. And the Lone Star Nights was unique and very well done. Loved Iron Rattler and the other coasters. Looks like I may have to venture back next spring...