TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

Thank you all. The only show he keeps talking about is the one at the end of the night. The rest of the day I am sure will be getting them all from ride to ride so I can get my credits lol

remind him about Rockville -- the show's been playing for over 20 years (updated here and there), and has won the Golden Ticket Award many times over.

(the line for it gets LONG, so you want to be there early for the showings -- partially because it's an indoor/air-conditioned Theater )

https://www.sixflags.com/fiestatexas/attractions/rockin-rockville-high

I have not seen the show playing at Zaragosa, but it seems like "Ovation" is a Broadway revue -- with songs noted as being

"from Broadway hits such as "Beatuiful," "American Idiot," "Wicked," and many others!"

https://www.sixflags.com/fiestatexas/attractions/ovation

The picture is also backwards. The picture was taken facing Sky Screamer which is facing west but it was flipped to look as if it was facing east.(as if you were walking towards the Boardwalk)

Backwards= Goliath backwards in 2015.

So I also find it interesting that they are targeting roller coaster groups about the hint. The recording said something about a "new challenge" and "history in the making."

Is there any new concept or idea that we've heard about that Six Flags hasn't tried yet? Maybe something either new for the USA or just new in general?

^ Well theres that SFX coaster by Dynamic Attractions...

As much as I'd like to see that here, I just don't think it would happen. But I did notice that they were kinda aiming this at coaster enthusiasts.I guess that means larger/thrilling attraction?

just thinking out loud, but is it POSSIBLE that Runaway Mountain is moving from SFoT to SFFT?

Isn't Runaway Mountain closed due to work on the raft ride at SFoT anyways?

maybe they are moving the whole ride to SFFT?

In the first picture they sent out they showed the whole side of the street. My guess is they could demolish that whole side to make way for a coaster. But, on screamscape they had a post that stated some possiblilties. One in particular makes some sence especially after i listened to the recording. Basically its a super hero themed attracration that includes a fun house and an obstacle course...thats the possiblity that stood out of the ones they brought up

just thinking out loud, but is it POSSIBLE that Runaway Mountain is moving from SFoT to SFFT?

Isn't Runaway Mountain closed due to work on the raft ride at SFoT anyways?

maybe they are moving the whole ride to SFFT?

I don't know if it's possible, but that would go in line with that speculated indoor attraction at SFOT. Removing an indoor and gaining an indoor?

But also thinking out loud, would SF seriously install 2 coasters in the same year at the two Six Flags parks in Texas? Of course, that's assuming that that's what SFOT has up its sleeve, which is still speculation at this Point.

At this point, it's looking like SFOT's 2015 attraction is going to be some sort of dark ride/indoor non-coaster type attraction inside the Adventure Theater, which is being expanded into the spot occupied by the Skycoaster. Also, I'm pretty sure Runaway Mountain has been open all season and is unaffected by the construction. It's Roaring Rapids that was closed to accommodate the Adventure Theater construction. Runaway Mountain being relocated seems highly unlikely.

Here's another thought.... remember that animation GCI uploaded a year or two ago of a copy of the Rye Aeroplane coaster in SFFT? "History in the making" would certainly fit if they were reviving a historical coaster design. Anyway, I really hope they won't be tearing down part of the Rockville Main Street facade. It's some of the best theming at any Six Flags park.

I think it's going to be a coaster. I always said they should remove the car ride and that would clear up some land. But you also have enough land to build something behind that store next to Superman. I like that they did the voicemail hint. Why can't all Six Flags be as cool as Fiesta?