TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

Trip is booked. Thinking about fiesta Texas on Friday and sea world on Saturday. My goal is to go back to fiesta on Saturday night and ride iRat only. Well unless its dead. Sunday night I should be at pleasure pier in Galveston

Any locals have advice? I'm arriving Thursday in San Antonio but can't do sea world that day because my wife booked some time share at SFOT in order to get the free stay. So Thursday morning I have to listen to some guy try to sell me something I would assume the trade off in lines would be better with six flags on friday

^^ How long is the talk on Thursday? In my opinion, Sea World is not an all-day type of park unless you are planning to go to Aquatica as well. If all you care about are the coasters, you can ride (and re-ride) them in two hours, easily.

Trip is booked. Thinking about fiesta Texas on Friday and sea world on Saturday. My goal is to go back to fiesta on Saturday night and ride iRat only. Well unless its dead. Sunday night I should be at pleasure pier in Galveston

Any locals have advice? I'm arriving Thursday in San Antonio but can't do sea world that day because my wife booked some time share at SFOT in order to get the free stay. So Thursday morning I have to listen to some guy try to sell me something I would assume the trade off in lines would be better with six flags on friday

The good thing is SFFT is open till 9pm Saturday. So I would say after a few hrs at SeaWorld, just go back to SFFT for night rides on Iron Rattler. You probably can knock out SeaWorld in just a few hrs. When you go to Pleasure Pier, just park on the seawall near the pier. You may have to walk a few blocks but its better then paying for parking across the street.

^^ Wow! That I-Rat logo looks amazing there. Love it! And I wish I was that maintenance guy riding.

I'll be there tomorrow too. I'm debating weather to go on Thursday since I got work, but I'll see. I'm also going on Saturday and possibly May 25th to take pictures of the ride and official opening event. You'll certainly see a report from me soon.

^^^^whoever that is all by himself on the coaster is lucky. I really like the big IR sign on the coaster. SFFT is going all out for this coaster.

I will be there Thursday for the Travel channel shoot. I will be wearing my cool shades and a green shirt. (or a blue one)

I dont know how I feel about that giant IR sign....

I think it looks GREAT! They turned Rattler into a visual park icon. What's so wrong with that?

Only thing that could make it better is some sort of lighting package, but as it stands it should be vibrant enough with the uplights.

The good thing is SFFT is open till 9pm Saturday. So I would say after a few hrs at SeaWorld, just go back to SFFT for night rides on Iron Rattler. You probably can knock out SeaWorld in just a few hrs. When you go to Pleasure Pier, just park on the seawall near the pier. You may have to walk a few blocks but its better then paying for parking across the street.

thanks for the advice. i'm tempted to go to kemah and ride the bullet

Hey guys, I can't wait to see all of y'all tomorrow at the media event and then Thursday at the travel channel shoot. Who here is going to be there in addition to me?

Ill be there on media day as well. Running on 2 hours of sleep lets do this!

I dont know how I feel about that giant IR sign....

I think it looks GREAT! They turned Rattler into a visual park icon. What's so wrong with that?

I agree, the sign looks great! That ride just dominates that park from everywhere anyways and the sign just adds to that effect.