TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

^^

It's more likely that the ramps up to the top of the station will remain the same. The rocks on the ground level that made walls for the queue have been moved around a few times to change queue directions and maje room for the kiddie rides diwn there now but im thinking those will stay the same.

I'm sure anyone who's doing the May 9th commercial shoot will give us a full report and hopefully lots of photos.

Edited by ArizonaGuy

^^

It's more likely that the ramps up to the top of the station will remain the same. I'm sure anyone who's doing the May 9th commercial shoot will give us a full report and hopefully lots of photos.

I cant wait to see how they react to this beast of a ride.

It was very crowded with the end of school year trips. Bus parking area was mostly full. The sign looks odd because both sides dont match.

There is a reason the sides don't match. Enjoy

P.S. Water will come out of fangs and splashing around tail. I love the theming of the entrance!

Okay, now *THAT* is a ride entrance.

It's really awesome what Six Flags and Rocky Mountain have done with the ride. It went from being one of the rides people avoided when visiting the park to the main attraction in about one off-season. Hopefully one day I can make a trip to Texas to see these monsters in person.

This ride just keep's getting better and better and better!

Look three pics back. look at the sign that says " Iron rattler coming summer 2013" below it is the structure of the old entrance.

Just goes to show how big the entrance will be!

That entrance sign looks awesome. SFFF really did good work with IRat for sure. (I surely must not forget to give RCM (for the track) and Gerstlauer (for the trains) some credit). Can't wait to try this beast of steel.