TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

I got an email also and will try to be there on the 8th as I want to be the one of the first to ride it! And that I have nothing better to do at home. And then probably go the media event on the 15th.

You guys are gonna love this. I did the Gold Striker promo and it was awesome being able to ride it several times. With the coaster you have now, it should be amazing.

I'm very interesting in seeing what you think of it.

I only went one day but I got in 8 rides in about 2-1/2 hours, that is riding it, getting back in line, getting back on, etc., and taking a few breaks.

Of course it may be different for this ride but if you read the comments in the CGA thread that might give you an idea.

And this all depends on how many people are there, how often they cycle the trains, etc., but I would expect you should get several rides on it.

So they don't just keep you in the station? Interesting. Well, I am going to there all day so hopefully I'll get in enough to satisfy, haha. I've started having dreams about it, and now I can finally ride it!

Well here it was just like a normal day at the park but depending on how they want to do this it might be different. But you should be able to get a few rides in at least I would think. Even if you only got to ride it once I think that would be awesome, this ride looks pretty amazing and I wish I lived closer so I could try it.