TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

The other reason for the tattoo/logo thing is clearances. You have to have permission to use any logo or trademark that might show up in the video, and it's a lot easier to just eliminate this stuff up front than to deal with it later. If you'd see the amount of crap we just recently went though to shoot a scene in a movie where there are books/DVDs/video games in the shot, you'd be amazed.

People picked for these shoots, have fun! I really want to get down there this year and ride this coaster.

dt

I've done 3 different commercial shoots for Six Flags Magic Mountain over the last few years (for Superman:EFK, Green Lantern and general B-roll footage of Goliath and Riddler's Revenge) It's always a blast! Good luck to anyone who applies that get's in, and have fun! These things take all day and you'll likely do a lot of standing around/waiting but it will be worth it in the end.

^^

Yeh I bet. Keep your fingers crossed. Is this going to be your first time to SFFT? I saw your post about kid rides on the SFStL thread and the good thing about SFFT is that there is a decent amount of kiddie rides spread out throughout the park for the 36" and up crowd.....as far as I remember.

^^

Yeh I bet. Keep your fingers crossed. Is this going to be your first time to SFFT? I saw your post about kid rides on the SFStL thread and the good thing about SFFT is that there is a decent amount of kiddie rides spread out throughout the park for the 36" and up crowd.....as far as I remember.

You remember correctly. Even though SFFT has a big kids area in the middle of the park, there are several other kid attractions all around the park including the two in front of Iron Rattler.

^^

I have never been. I'm hoping for good stuff in the 36" and up department. Roadrunner Express looks cool but 42". I'll probably have to ride the Rattler alone as my wife and I will have to switch who watches the kids in line

Same here.... I will be in Texas this month and am really trying to figure out when I should book Megabus tix from Houston to San Antonio, but the longer I wait the higher the prices will be. When you say we will find out opening date "soon" do you mean this week?

Yeah he said they'll tell us on 5/13. In the meantime the SFFT twitter account retweeted that link about 5 times today. Rumor has been GP on Memorial Weekend all along. If its sooner I won't be surprised but 5/25 sounds like a safe bet. I'm still hoping for the 17th or 18th.