TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

Dont take this as me not liking this ride, I hope to get the chance next year to get down and ride it... but, I wish they switched the zero G roll and the air time hill, I feel like a zero G roll into that tight tunnel would have been a lot more exciting than what is there now...

Still a great ride though!

You haven't even ridden it yet and you're already revising the ride and saying they should have done X vs Y etc????

*sigh*

This coaster is going to be amazing and will put SFFT on the map.

If you didn't cut out the first sentence of my post, you would realize that I was just commenting on it. Just making conversation. deep breath there buddy...

Ok lets start again....added the first sentence back into your quote......new response:

You haven't even ridden it yet and you're already revising the ride and saying they should have done X vs Y etc????

*sigh*

Anyways.....so any confirmation of opening day for the GP yet???

That is FREAKING AWESOME! Looked kind of bumpy from the video though.

That was from how they set up the camera.

Are you sure it isn't hitting the bolts?

But yeah, they just needed a sturdier camera mount.

That is FREAKING AWESOME! Looked kind of bumpy from the video though.

It's a video. It's not real life. Wait to ride it in person! Chances are it will be smooth like the other RMC coasters.

Unless you're the boniest person alive, your butt cheeks will absorb 90% of that.

It makes me mad that these parks don't allow visible tattoos and piercings for video shoots. Are people going to sit there and be like "Wow I can't ride this ride because someone with a tattoo rode it?"

You won't even notice them in the final video, it's so small and fast.

"Having tattoos and piercings is not unprofessional. What’s unprofessional is turning down an aspiring employee due to superficial reasons and not their skill level or experience." - is one of my favorite quotes I've read, just change/delete some words and it'll apply to this situation.

/rant

Other than that, the ride looks awesome and I wish I could get out there asap to ride it.

It makes me mad that these parks don't allow visible tattoos and piercings for video shoots. Are people going to sit there and be like "Wow I can't ride this ride because someone with a tattoo rode it?"

You won't even notice them in the final video, it's so small and fast.

"Having tattoos and piercings is not unprofessional. What’s unprofessional is turning down an aspiring employee due to superficial reasons and not their skill level or experience." - is one of my favorite quotes I've read, just change/delete some words and it'll apply to this situation.

/rant

Much like the no visible logos or graphic designs on clothes, a casting company does not want to make judgment calls on people's tattoos and piercings from whatever extras show up. Someone may have a heart on their arm, someone else might have HATEFUCK or whatever. Whoever is casting a b-roll shoot probably doesn't have the time or patience to make judgement calls on the acceptability people's tattoos and piercings especially for unpaid unskilled background talent, so it's easier to eliminate this situation by putting these type of notices in the casting call. I have tattoos myself and I've had to cast people for commercials and b-roll and say no to someone with obvious body mods..it's fairly standard knowledge that visible tattoos don't go over well if you're trying to be an extra.

Extras are a dime a dozen anyway, someone will fill that train seat.