TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

The fine print in the bottom of the lay-out picture states: "four over-banked turns...the most on any coaster in the world." Doesn't Millennium Force also have four over-banked turns?

...This new version still does look bad-ass though...

Yes, I guess M. Force also has four of them, it's just that parks like to exaggerate a bit when it comes to new coasters (maybe you remember that Silver Dollar City said that outlaw run would be the world's "first inverting wooden coaster".)

Still, that doesn't really matter as this looks such a bad-ass coaster. Great job RMC!

I thought there were only three on MF. The first turn, one on the island and the one right before the brakes. Am I missing one?

No, there are four. The other one on Millennium Island is much more gradual, but I'm pretty sure it rolls to ninety degrees.

^I would not necessary count that turn as a over-banked turn. Go watch a POV of MF. Not that it really matters, because its just marketing. It's not going to change how awesome of a ride iron rattler is shaping up to be. I can't wait to ride it.

No pictures from this angle yet. This is from Six flags dr. where the employee entrance and the guest drop off are. Full 250mm zoom.

These are some awesome sunset pictures. When I zoomed in it looks like the camelback hump leading into the final drop into the tunnel is set up. I can't wait until we can get more pictures from inside the park. The pictures that were taken and posted by the park from the Gully Washer platform offer some great vantage points from the bottom of the quarry.

I have been asked by RMC and SFFT to not post anymore "insider" pix. They want to be the ones releasing pix from here on out. But I stand by my previous statement that none of these pix do this ride justice. Insane may be a mild word to describe iRat. Standing at the top of the lift hill, and looking out over the ride, it's just........just............WOW

I have been asked by RMC and SFFT to not post anymore "insider" pix. They want to be the ones releasing pix from here on out. But I stand by my previous statement that none of these pix do this ride justice. Insane may be a mild word to describe iRat. Standing at the top of the lift hill, and looking out over the ride, it's just........just............WOW

I bet that view from the top of the lift hill is insane. Also thanks again for posting the pictures that you did before.