TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

I just want to say that i'm happy for being a part of this forum, and I am looking forward to all discussions Fiesta Texas related!

Welcome to TPR!

I can't wait to go to SFFT to ride Iron Rattler. The recent photos make the coaster just look Wicked Awesome.

Greetings Everyone,

I just wanted to take this time to introduce myself! My name is Jamie and I am the PR rep and Social Media dude for Six Flags Fiesta Texas! I hope that each and every one of you have been enjoying every single update that I have posted this far! I'll be sure to be active on this forum and I do hope that you all will enjoy the exclusive images that I will be sharing with you as well! There will be many updates coming up for this exciting new season, and I do hope that each and every one of you enjoy each posting!

You can follow my personal twitter at

I tend to post photos and updates from behind the scenes as I did when I was standing atop the exhilarating Iron Rattler lift hill! (What a rush!)

I just want to say that i'm happy for being a part of this forum, and I am looking forward to all discussions Fiesta Texas related!

Thank you all TPR Staff and TPR Members,

Jamie Barrientos

Here is an exclusive and never before seen photo! I hope you enjoy it!

This is what makes TRP great!!! Thank you for sharing with us your exclusive pictures and welcome to TRP. Enjoy it my friend!

Then Ill say something... that beam thats not connected to the actual track section at the top... I mean, the concept of wooden coasters feeling like they are going to fall apart is a exciting, doing it at almost 80mph is insane, but doing it on a coaster thats not completed at the top...

(its sarcasm for those who forget to read the disclaimer at the bottom of the page)

Yes this drop has potential to be the best drop on a Coaster ever! It could even be the best Coaster of all time. Now I know it's hard to answer this question seeing the ride hasn't opened yet. But does anyone think this may have potential by what we have seen to be Amusement Today's #1 steel coaster? Since NTAG was reconstructed in now ranks #5 of all steel coasters on earth. Do you guys think Iron Rattler could beat Millennium Force for the #1 Coaster spot? By what I've seen I think it can!

Yes this drop has potential to be the best drop on a Coaster ever! It could even be the best Coaster of all time. Now I know it's hard to answer this question seeing the ride hasn't opened yet. But does anyone think this may have potential by what we have seen to be Amusement Today's #1 steel coaster? Since NTAG was reconstructed in now ranks #5 of all steel coasters on earth. Do you guys think Iron Rattler could beat Millennium Force for the #1 Coaster spot? By what I've seen I think it can!

I think it will be better than MF because i feel its not the best coaster, if it is even a top 10. I think depending on how this rides it should very well be up there in the top 10. Just looking at this screams this ride hauls a$$!

That depends more on how much money they are making from six flags than it does on how good the coaster is.

Just posted to SFFT's FaceBook!

slingshot.thumb.jpg.b045b4bf434f5d403266cb8ab3c52f5c.jpg

Hey Fiesta Texas fans! We are excited to announce THRILL SEEKER THURSDAYS! Every Thursday leading up to park opening we will post exciting news and updates for Fiesta Texas! Check out our new attraction, Slingshot standing tall at 187 feet! What do you think?

Looks like the one at Magic Mountain has some competition.

I'm not a fan of SF adding these slingshot carnival rides. They have really low riders per hour, aren't very enjoyable, and don't look very nice. That's just my opinion but I wish they had invested in another form of flat ride.