TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

^^Thanks for the link. The "Epic" stats from a few pages back can be found at the 11:47 mark, they appear to be:

180 Foot Drop

81 Degree Drop

70 MPH Top Speed

110 Degree Overbanked Turn

96 Degree Overbanked Turn

Zero-G Barrel Roll

Camelback Airtime Hill

98 Degree Overbanked Turn

93 Degree Reverse Overbanked Turn

Free Fall Into Quarry Tunnel

Edited by larrygator

OMFG!! I am so excited for the new rattler. That first drop is looking truly epic.

I must say though I am a bit surprised at some of you guys saying you don't want to be in the back of the train... I'm hoping to be EXACTLY there when I get on this thing.

The first time I rode the new Texas Giant I rode in the front car... it was quite fun, very enjoyable. The next time (and every time since) I've been in the very BACK car. The difference is quite breathtaking! I'm expecting this to be even more so...

Just looking at this thing makes me smile

The first time I rather ride in the front or towards the front so I can see where I'm going. I'll ride in the back after that.

So I finally watched the video posted a few pages back. How come no one is talking about the most important thing from the video? Six Flags is theming the coaster. I love when parks add any kind of theming and there adding a whole story to Iron Rattler. I can't wait to tell my friends to call the number on the truck while in line.

^^

I agree. I like the idea of the theming that they're adding to the ride as well as the new entrance portal for Iron Rattler. I also like the fact that they are calling the new sling shot ride "GunSlinger" and the Wagon Wheel area is not going to be sitting empty. I like the fact that they are keeping up with the theming for Crackaxle Canyon.