TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

Again as the website CLEARLY states:

Disclaimer! You need a sense of humor to view our site,

if you don't have a sense of humor, or are easily offended, please turn back now!

This isn't a forum to learn how to be Politically Correct.......so stop trying to teach it. It's just a bunch of harmless comments.

Edited by ArizonaGuy

I swear with modern smartphones you have to try to take a picture that blurry. Stand still, snap, and tweet... it's pretty simple.

That being said, glad that we can finally see the whole layout. Can't wait to get on this thing!

I swear with modern smartphones you have to try to take a picture that blurry. Stand still, snap, and tweet... it's pretty simple.

That being said, glad that we can finally see the whole layout. Can't wait to get on this thing!

It was an ACE'r so it was probably taken with a flip phone from 2003. LOL

Here is a phone picture from today. First drop looks awesome!

Although it's ending up a shorter coaster, this is gonna be one kick A$$ ride. I can't wait to see more pics of the first drop being finished. Hopefully we will see more later on this week. All I know is that I don't want to be in the back of that train when I first ride. Lol I like the look of iRat and RRE in this picture as well. Probably one of the better angles we've seen of RoadRunner Express as well as iRat. Hopefully we'll see a completed first drop by weeks end.

I wouldn't want to ride in the back on the first ride either and I'll gladly wait the extra time for the front. But I hope we have a choice since last season the park came out with the "No preferred seating" on some rides last season including the Rattler after it was announced it was closing. I cannot wait for opening day of iRat. It's gonna be awesome.

Again as the website CLEARLY states:

Disclaimer! You need a sense of humor to view our site,

if you don't have a sense of humor, or are easily offended, please turn back now!

This isn't a forum to learn how to be Politically Correct.......so stop trying to teach it. It's just a bunch of harmless comments.

And this is why TPR destroys ACE!

OMFG!! I am so excited for the new rattler. That first drop is looking truly epic.

I must say though I am a bit surprised at some of you guys saying you don't want to be in the back of the train... I'm hoping to be EXACTLY there when I get on this thing.

The first time I rode the new Texas Giant I rode in the front car... it was quite fun, very enjoyable. The next time (and every time since) I've been in the very BACK car. The difference is quite breathtaking! I'm expecting this to be even more so...

Just looking at this thing makes me smile

Jeffrey Seibert represented SFFT at NCC. You can see his presentation here:

And if you don't have time to watch a 22 minutes video, heres some highlights:

- 187 foot Gunslinger slingshot located on Wagon Wheel site

- Iron Rattler will have a back story of the worlds largest rattlesnake has been been found in the abandoned Iron Horse Mine co. and they need an exterminator to remove it

- Theming will include carnival style advertisements for the snake and the exterminators truck

- Trains will have stadium seating and no windows like on NTAG

- Two trains, 24 people per train, 850 pph

- 3266 feet long, 112 sec ride time, 102 dispatch interval, 92 second load/unload time

- Timing based on station boosters at 8ft/sec, lift speed at 12ft/sec, braking to 10ft/sec in floater breaks with complete stop in station only

At 19:40 you can see the complete pov.