TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

HOLY F***ING SH*T!!! I want to ride this now!

Might be a bad idea, you'd probably crash and die if you rode it right now. Ya know, cause it's not finished.

I love how when I look at the ride pre-track I'm thinking "oh, they need to add some more supports to that section before track goes in" and then they just give me the finger and slap some rails right to the side of what's there. Look crazy.

Might be a bad idea, you'd probably crash and die if you rode it right now. Ya know, cause it's not finished.

I love how when I look at the ride pre-track I'm thinking "oh, they need to add some more supports to that section before track goes in" and then they just give me the finger and slap some rails right to the side of what's there. Look crazy.

How did I know someone was going to say that. Smartass.

How did I know someone was going to say that. Smartass.

Lmao. Like you, I was just waiting for someone to make that stupid remark. I knew it was only a matter of time.

Geez I can't wait to see this thing finished!

I feel like RMC is ushering in a new Golden Age of wooden roller coasters. These look like all those crazy old 1920's coasters like the Crystal Beach Cyclone except that they actually work and don't need to employ a nurse on the unload platform. 5 years ago we thought TG, Rattler, and other previously epic coasters would just be torn down and become a thing of the past. Now they are being revived to their former or even 'intended' glory, and we are lucky to see it happening! I don't care if you call it steel or wood or whatever (TOTALLY uninterested in that conversation), but one thing I know is that they are awesome looking!

I feel like RMC is ushering in a new Golden Age of wooden roller coasters. These look like all those crazy old 1920's coasters like the Crystal Beach Cyclone except that they actually work and don't need to employ a nurse on the unload platform. 5 years ago we thought TG, Rattler, and other previously epic coasters would just be torn down and become a thing of the past. Now they are being revived to their former or even 'intended' glory, and we are lucky to see it happening!

Well, Golden Age of WTF IS THAT Coasters. I'm not sure we're fully in the realm of Wooden Coasters anymore. Especially the Iron Horse (or whatever they call that track now) coasters, thoses are definitely hybrids. It is seriously a cool age of coasters that we are currently in. No doubt about it.

It's blurry, but the whole layout was revealed today at No Coaster Con.

BBAOHK5CQAAjLcU.jpg

Link

Wow, way to go ACE on Tweeting the very first pic of the layout revealed at YOUR event... BLURRY! That's some quality social media work there guys!

Edited by robbalvey