TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

^^

Exactly....thats what I'm saying. I'm glad (from the looks of it) the trains won't have those side windows/panels like NTAG. Never really understood what those were for.

In anycase the first drop and the barrel roll is what I'm most excited for. Seeing that first drop go all the way down to the bottom of the quarry wall is gonna be insane. I haven't seen that since 1992. I'm sure that first drop is gonna be crazy as $#!T just like it was 20 years ago. I hope there is somewhat of a little finale at the end of the coaster. Im sure they're going to keep the station fly-by like it is now....at least that's what I can tell from still shots of the teaser video.

This looks like an incredible ride. I can't wait to ride a RMC coaster. Hopefully next year I can, but I doubt it will happen. I love the barrel roll and the drop into the tunnel, and the overbanks look a heck of a lot better than that old boring helix of death! I agree that this is the most exciting ride that Six Flags announced today.

The drop leading down to the tunnel looks like it is going to be OMFG airtime moment of the ride. And yes, the first drop looks pretty much kick A$$.

I agree! That bunny hop going right over the cliff wall diving into the tunnel looks like it's gonna be pretty awesome.

The one thing I'm curious about though is the length of coaster once it's retracked. Anyone have any ideas??? I mean I know without the full triple helix it's going to end up shorter but I wonder if they're making up for some of that after the tunnel towards the end of the ride??

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I'd just like to point out that I am still stunned looking at the first drop. Notice how the first drop slightly twists to the left near the top, not at the top but a little afterwards when it suddenly gets steeper. Seeing how the back car is yanked down that little twist, it looks like the drop will provide the "Oh s**t!" recipe that consists of simultaneous extreme ejector air and laterals. I don't know if there is anything more OMFG looking than that moment, it looks THAT insane.

This looks amazing, I can't wait to ride this. I will definitely need to make a trip to ride Outlaw Run, Iron Rattler, and New Texas Giant. This looks great but Outlaw Run looks better. I have nothing against Iron Rattler but Outlaw Run looks better. Technically, Outlaw Run will be the first wooden coaster to go upside down, as Iron Rattler will take 8 months to complete.

This looks amazing, I can't wait to ride this. I will definitely need to make a trip to ride Outlaw Run, Iron Rattler, and New Texas Giant. This looks great but Outlaw Run looks better. I have nothing against Iron Rattler but Outlaw Run looks better. Technically, Outlaw Run will be the first wooden coaster to go upside down, as Iron Rattler will take 8 months to complete.

Well if you want to be technical, SOB was the first wooden coaster to go upside down... Ohhh, and there is also the fact that Iron Rattler isn't a wooden coaster.