TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags New England (SFNE) Discussion Thread

^I just read through the thread, and there were a few, but for the most part it was positive. It's just odd since this is basically the same situation (i.e. a larger version of essentially the same ride), but the reaction has been so much different.

^^Holiday World is making a bigger, brand new record breaker that will add needed capacity, in essence doubling or more the most popular ride in the park: plussing a plus. In SFNE's case, they're complementing a plain Jane shuttle with a fussy, low capacity and slow-operating used GIB. The situations are very different.

You East Coasters can have our GIB as long as we get something better in DejaVu's spot. But we sure in hell don't want your old Boomerang. If SFMM got SFNE 's old Boomerang and put it in the same spot where DejaVu was that would be a new LOW

If SFNE is getting a GIB (which I guess is a fairly reasonable thing to assume at this point), I do hope they repaint it before sticking it right in the middle of Crack-axle Canyon! I really don't want to see all brown western buildings and then a neon green GIB sitting there to greet me, but I know Six Flags Inc. has a mind of its own.

^I don't even think that they can guarantee THAT! If the ride is installed as shown in that picture above, Flashback will become the laughingstock of the park. Please get rid of your standard boomerang with the edition of a GIANT INVERTED boomerang. Send it to SFGAdv!

I just caught wind of a new rumor. Apparently Six Flags New England has bought the former Moonsault Scramble ride from Fuji-Q Highland and will be tearing down the Cyclone to make room for this new first-of-its-kind-in-New-England shuttle roller coaster in 2012.

I just caught wind of a new rumor. Apparently Six Flags New England has bought the former Moonsault Scramble ride from Fuji-Q Highland and will be tearing down the Cyclone to make room for this new first-of-its-kind-in-New-England shuttle roller coaster in 2012.

Not gonna happen they just fixed up Cyclone.