TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags New England (SFNE) Discussion Thread

With all that closed the least they could do is open Tornado and hand everyone a tube. And a waiver.

In all seriousness they usually do a good job getting things open here too but last weeks storm was a couple inches of snow, then a few hours of freezing rain and then more snow. And then Arctic air for a few days made the snow hard as a rock. If it was stuck to any tracks, it wasnt coming off without a lot of work.

Thunderbolt wasn’t running today from what I noticed. Loved that Pandy was though. Really enjoyed my visit today to end my season. Apologize for my double comment above to. Really hope that us Northeast theme park fans find fun in our dead time.

Well yeah because Thunderbolt has a 25-30ish minute wait regardless of season or crowd size. It’s one of the few constant things in the universe. It could be a slammed Fright Fest Saturday or a Holiday in the Park day where everything else is a walk-on. Doesn’t matter... 25 minutes.

Edited by coasterbill

Well yeah because Thunderbolt has a 25-30ish minute wait regardless of season or crowd size. It’s one of the few constant things in the universe. It could be a slammed Fright Fest Saturday or a Holiday in the Park day where everything else is a walk-on. Doesn’t matter... 25 minutes.

This is so true.

Did anyone make it for the last couple days? We got another blast of sleet and freezing rain goodness on Monday and Tuesday. Noticed Batman, Thunderbolt, and Pandy were closed on the app as were other rides. Sucks for the park that they got 3 or 4 storms of this crap. Even after a sunny day in the 40s today there's still 3 inches of rock solidness because it doesn't melt.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I hope this park re-opens soon because I want to go back with my brother. I hate da corona.

There is no way it will open next month......my guess is we're looking at July or August at the earliest......any word about suspension of monthly payments if they aren't open in time?

Six Flags New England will open precisely on June 5th at 5:00pm. 74.6% of the rides will be open. Riddler Revenge and Goliath will be closed. Precisely 1563 guests will visit. It's pretty much confirmed at this point

/s

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

^ I mean, all that really does is replace it with a situation where someone arrives and gets denied to their ignorance (real or feigned) of the newly implemented reservation system.

I do wonder how many entries they will limit it to each day. If it's going to be some substantial number, or if it's basically going to be like Cedar Point fast lane passes... yeah, they "limit" them, but they don't LIMIT them.