TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags New England (SFNE) Discussion Thread

That green looks great. Its a shame Batman is not getting a fresh coat, would really tie it all together.

Also is it just me or is that frisbee entirely too close to Joker? I'm sure its fine but it looks entirely too close.

Apparently it gets within 12 feet of Joker, and 10 feet of the Hot Dog stand.

That green looks great. Its a shame Batman is not getting a fresh coat, would really tie it all together.

Also is it just me or is that frisbee entirely too close to Joker? I'm sure its fine but it looks entirely too close.

Apparently it gets within 12 feet of Joker, and 10 feet of the Hot Dog stand.

steve.jpg.4c1bcfe28f47ba5fb5c72c945d60d12e.jpg

It’s Official! Today SFNE announced the newly themed GOTHAM CITY Area highlighting the 2018 Season Opening. As part of the south end retheme Mind Eraser will now be themed THE RIDDLER™ Revenge.

Here’s the full press release. https://www.sixflags.com/newengland/newsroom/april-4-2018

Photo’s from SFNE.

681ECF96-2C6D-4408-B28F-D83E90AAD74A.thumb.jpeg.2e7d70e16dec4740bec90334e873c537.jpeg

THE RIDDLER™ Revenge

6F0EADC6-1A01-445A-A65E-B95B4DF3AD60.thumb.jpeg.2241651156040ca3e3bdb656022d7281.jpeg

8BF35ED2-1B64-451C-B514-D5270161B97A.thumb.jpeg.95464e59be709d62a59186a5def89d38.jpeg

B6351C49-3AE8-476F-A0F5-D48982667851.thumb.jpeg.db2a33404d48e8219e61f784190c2afe.jpeg

EC8B2935-7F7E-48F7-9693-851219802C30.thumb.jpeg.f015db2f3a78962b72a5d66d51d569b9.jpeg

I think it looks fantastic! The green and yellow really makes it pop and seems well suited to that layout and track style. I haven't been on it since before they got the new trains, so I'm looking forward to giving this a second chance when I get back up there later this season.

Yeah, I love Mind Eraser now. It feels weird having those words leave my mouth in that order but it's true.

Also... check them out painting rides that barely even need it. A few years back I was very critical of this park but I love everything they're doing lately.

I believe it is something with DC and Warner Bros that now makes it so the names cannot be possessive. SFOT has Catwoman Whip and Riddler Revenge. I believe that rides that had possessive names before the change can be kept, but anything new cannot be possessive.

The much rumored Riddler Revenge finally came true. I agree the lack of a possessive is weird, but I have heard the marketing agreement rumor as well. I really like the green paint scheme.

I wonder if Slingshot will get a DC name too.

^ I like how they got the park map out before Orlando opens the star flyer that will steal the record from SFNE. I'm sure they'll be prompt to update it.

It looks like there's a new restaurant (Good Eats Cafe) right near Goliath. Judging by the location, that looks to be about where Goliath's overflow queue is located. I don't think I've ever seen it used outside of the ride's opening year.

I also notice the old Sky Ride station by Wicked Cyclone missing on the map. That building used to be home to Wicked Cyclone's lockers, but I don't even see the locker icon anymore. I'm wondering if the mandatory locker policy will be removed or if there are new lockers going in somewhere.

Lastly, I took a peek at the forecast and it looks like Agawam could be seeing some snow on Saturday. It's not much, but I'll keep an eye whether or not the park will open on Saturday. After all, the forecast could change a few times before then.