TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags New England (SFNE) Discussion Thread

If memory serves, didn't they put an ACE logo on or next to Cyclone right before they renovated it? Even then, it seems odd to put an ACE logo there considering it's an area with no coasters and a couple of somewhat mediocre flat rides. Unless Goliath is considered part of Crack axle canyon and they're finally giving it either new or putting it out of its misery, I can't immodest Ely think if any reason to put an ACE logo there. Did I miss something?

A couple of quick questions:

1. At what time is the early entrance for Gold pass members?

2. Which rides are available during the early entrance time?

I did some research both here and with Google and I can't find anything!

"Early entry"is like 5 mins early, just enough time to get to the queue of a ride before official opening.

"Early entry"is like 5 mins early, just enough time to get to the queue of a ride before official opening.

Since I am going to use it only once at Six Flags New England, is it worth it the extra 60 $?

For the parking in the other Six Flags parks I'm visiting I already have another plan!

Since I am going to use it only once at Six Flags New England, is it worth it the extra 60 $?

For the parking in the other Six Flags parks I'm visiting I already have another plan!

Probably not. Use that $60 towards a Flash Pass instead if you have too.

Anyone going for opening weekend? I'm trying to go on Sunday afternoon on my way home from visiting a friend... What's the best seat on Wicked Cyclone? I have yet to get on that beast! Quite excited for all the !!!

You can't choose your seat on anything at Six Flags New England except Superman (until it goes VR) and Mind Eraser. Luckily every seat is a good seat on Wicked Cyclone. Ride Superman in row 1.