TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags New England (SFNE) Discussion Thread

So I had the awesome opportunity to represent TPR this afternoon at the hard hat tour. This is my first time doing something like this so It was really exciting for me. I got TONS of photos, so I'm just going to sort of throw the best of them up on here. Wicked Cyclone is definitely starting to look pretty "wicked" to say the least. The photo's speak for themselves...

Wow looks incredible! Thanks for posting

^Yeah, I thought it worked well at Magic Mountain. I was hoping they would just relocate it within the park. It would have fit well in the old Flashback & Monorail graveyard area.

Their maintenance staff had it running like a dream. It still had downtime sure, but not nearly as bad as the year it opened where it would be closed for days on end. I was hoping it would get relocated as well. I remember the summer X and Deja Vu opened they were never both open on the same day. If you pulled into the parking lot and saw X running, you knew Deja would be down for the day.

Looks like the 200-degree stall is done. Photos floating around online if you dig for them or know where to look. I'm still confused about what we can and cannot link to on here so I'll leave it at that lol. I will say it looks amazing!

Looks like the 200-degree stall is done. Photos floating around online if you dig for them or know where to look. I'm still confused about what we can and cannot link to on here so I'll leave it at that lol. I will say it looks amazing!

The park has official posted it so it's fine. Just get it from their Instagram.

Um... the top gun stall is a zero-g stall. They just call it a top gun stall to be all fancy and what not (at least I believe so).

They're both technically zero-g stalls, but I was more referring to WC exiting the inversion from the same direction it went into it (mirrored), I love the way it looks

I really don't know why I'm not more exited for this ride. I'm sure it's going to be amazing and it's only 2 hours away but for some reason I'm paying way more attention to rides like Fury325, Rougarou and Impulse which won't be nearly as good but are located in parks I enjoy visiting a lot more.

I'll say this though, I do get a little more excited with every new picture I see. I know this ride will be amazing I just wish I could say the same for the rest of the park.

Does it really matter what it's called? It's just a stall. Personally, those silly names are a byproduct of marketing the ride. WC's stall is nearly the same as Outlaw Run's, they're more fluid. Twisted Colossus is the most similar to Goliath, only that one ride has mirrored entrance and exits. They're going to be awesome anyway, and that's all that matters to me.

Does it really matter what it's called? It's just a stall. Personally, those silly names are a byproduct of marketing the ride. WC's stall is nearly the same as Outlaw Run's, they're more fluid. Twisted Colossus is the most similar to Goliath, only that one ride has mirrored entrance and exits. They're going to be awesome anyway, and that's all that matters to me.

Yeah and the names are really confusing because they are pretty much the same thing but like you said the names are not important is riding them what is important.