TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags New England (SFNE) Discussion Thread

I had a great time at SFOG, so does bad customer service only apply to certain parks?

It is really hit-or-miss with Six Flags parks, but that being said - I personally feel that SFoG is a far superior Six Flags park to SFNE. Sure - they don't have an Intamin hypercoaster, but they have everything else. Maybe it is something about being in the South? The people are more often polite and just seem nicer to me.

SFOG has slow slow operations on some rides [ Scorcher, SUF] but even with slow operations, the actual workers have never been anything but 100% nice as can be whenever I go.. Of the 5 six flag parks I've been to [ KK, STL, Great America, Magic Mountain, SFOG] Georgia wins hands down, I think being polite is just ingrained in southern people for the most part.

At least SFFT is trying to throw people off the scent and have them second-guessing themselves. SFNE gave up.

That's not to say Iron Cyclone won't be awesome, but this hype machine is sad.

I would think that making the Sky screamer go backwards wouldn't be that hard right...

I don't think so. I'm not sure if it has a setting on the computer to make it go backwards or they have to physically turn the chairs around

They turn the chairs.

seems as though they are adding grey wood to cyclone's lift.

Man, dark grey wood with orange track would look so boss

No! No more red or orange Rocky Mountain coasters please!

Why exactly does SF do this? it reminds me of Cedar Fair's infamous streak of red rides with yellow supports.

Why exactly does SF do this? it reminds me of Cedar Fair's infamous streak of red rides with yellow supports.

Maybe they ordered in bulk??

^I'm going tomorrow, but I don't have a smartphone so I don't think I can give any updates live from the park.

maybe I can try and borrow my friend's smartphone but I will try to see what's going on the best I can. and if I can't give any live updates, I will give a big update probably tomorrow night when I get home or Monday morning. I'll try my best!

I couldn't tell if the guy was banning me for a year because I took a picture, or if he thought I was trying to hop the fence. At first he didn't care I was taking pictures but then after he said I was not allowed to take pictures of their property. So obviously that is not true. I am still confused and pissed about that, ruined a coaster day for me, I got it reversed though.