TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags New England (SFNE) Discussion Thread

Yeah, it is being painted purple. The latest word in the street is that it's not even going to be Superman anymore, it's going to be themed to Lex Luthor in some way..not the best idea in my opinion, and I really don't think people are gonna stop calling it Superman since it's always been known that way.

It looks really good! I hope they re-paint the supports as well - maybe a burnt orange or grey...

It looks like a few supports are already turning grey, or perhaps a baby blue, it's tough to tell.

As long as the colors don't clash, I'll be happy, well as long as it rides the same or better.

It looks really good! I hope they re-paint the supports as well - maybe a burnt orange or grey...

It looks like a few supports are already turning grey, or perhaps a baby blue, it's tough to tell.

As long as the colors don't clash, I'll be happy, well as long as it rides the same or better.

I think that's plastic covering the supports. There have been photos posted of the supports being repainted the same general shade.

Edit: While I'm at it, I hate the purple, but I think it's for more personal reasons. It's like they've slowly been changing things since I worked there and this is just one more (big) thing. It's tough when I spent so much time with that ride.

If you click on the link, it says that Mind Eraser is being painted with the same scheme. Overstock of purple paint much?

I think you misread that. It means it's being repainted the same red and teal.

Well they could do what SFA did & repaint ME in yellow(track),orange(structure).Purple is not the color used for primer,most primers used for coaster painting are white & not purple.

If you click on the link, it says that Mind Eraser is being painted with the same scheme. Overstock of purple paint much?

I think you misread that. It means it's being repainted the same red and teal.

Well they could do what SFA did & repaint ME in yellow(track),orange(structure).Purple is not the color used for primer,most primers used for coaster painting are white & not purple.

In the case of SROS at NE the primer was a RUST color! I think most of them are that color... but im not 100% sure on that!