TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags New England (SFNE) Discussion Thread

How does it compare to the one at quassy?

I've been on Quassy's Reverse Time and Great Escape's Pandemonium, which is the same ride and manufacturer as Cyborg.

Reverse Time is a bit more intense and uncomfortable. The reason for this is that Reverse Time hits its max speed before fully inclined. This means you're forced outwards into the restraint which is a bit of a ball buster.

Pandemonium only hit the top speed when inclined so it avoids that issue.

I still think it would make sense if they changed the DC area to Metropolis, rename Catwoman to "Wonder Woman Lasso Coaster" and rename GCG to Justice League and have all the cars themed to all the Justice League members.

I still think it would make sense if they changed the DC area to Metropolis, rename Catwoman to "Wonder Woman Lasso Coaster" and rename GCG to Justice League and have all the cars themed to all the Justice League members.

Idk. I think Six Flags would keep it just DC themed. That area is nice as it is like the sign walking down to DC is something Six Flags WOULD NOT do today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But having two rides themed to Batman outside of the Gotham City area just seems off to me tbh.

Great Adventure has Superman and Green Lantern in Boardwalk, Bizarro in the Western section, and Joker and Harley Quinn along the Waterfront. Six Flags doesn't care.

But having two rides themed to Batman outside of the Gotham City area just seems off to me tbh.

Great Adventure has Superman and Green Lantern in Boardwalk, Bizarro in the Western section, and Joker and Harley Quinn along the Waterfront. Six Flags doesn't care.

love the look of it, and think the theming they have looks great.

tho a bit odd, no Cyborg in attendance for the opening (which would have been nice). . but oh well, got Wondy, Supergirl, and Flash (and even Harley & Joker). .. hope this is a hit and Six Flags adds them to a few more parks.

perfect family ride.

Went to the park yesterday, crowds were very light but probably had the best expiernece I've had at the park. 2 trains on all rides, all the staff was very friendly, operations were great except on flashback surprisingly which somehow had the longest line in the park. Even my food service was pleasant and that says a lot. I think this is the season they got everything together.

The ride sounds great, basically an updated Cyclone Sam’s (at Worlds of Fun) to me...more importantly, how did GRID sound?

In all seriousness, please don't kill yourself when this turns out to be nothing more than a ride in a box with some strobe lights.

Come on, stop letting yourself down. There will be screen projections and Grid will be in it. It's not my fault I'm attracted to some skull robot thing just because his voice is hot and I consider what he does to Cyborg pretty... let's not go there.

Anyway, sign went up. And commence my Grid fangirling in 3... 2... 1! OMG GRID GRID GRID GRID...

They have hinted at expanding HITP possibly next year but we shall see.

You would need to open and decorate the entire park to get to that ride and it's a Trabant.

Yup basically they would outside of what’s closed in the north end already. Also tough if there is any ice with the stairs or ramps to get down there but it really was hinted at as a possibility.