TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags New England (SFNE) Discussion Thread

Cyclone was running completely insane yesterday, my first few rides were good, but the trains were mostly empty. After a few rides it started sprinkling outside, the trains were more filled, and the ride was absolutely hauling. I don't think it has ever been faster in the second half. The back row was absolutely insane and I got ridiculous ejector airtime even on the hill into the brakes. Some of the fastest if not fastest rides Iv'e ever seen. Ride now before it starts acting up in the summer!

Superman is running fast and smooth. Lots of insane airtime on the hills. Not sure if it has been discussed here, but the park now allows re-rides if there is nobody in your row. You can also seat hop if the station is empty. I got 15 rides on Cyclone without leaving the station and plenty on Superman as well. So refreshing to not have to walk around every single time.

All right everyone calm down.....that may have come off a bit harsh - I certainly understand there are medical conditions/diseases/disabilities/whatever that are otherwise completely invisible - I get it.....however it’s not ok to have to be held back three trains in a row because folks with this priority privilege keep arriving and there’s no plan to handle that......people in the regular line, regardless of where they are should only have to wait once.....the folks at the exit can wait one train.....they should do it in a modified version of how they do it on thunderbolt anyway.....before opening the gates figure out where the people want to sit and then don’t let boarding riders into that lane.....would keep people from getting all pissed off when someone takes their ride....

And when I pay six flags to skip the line I expect to not have to wait 30 minutes to get on WC.....so ya....I’m entitled to that for sure

^ Rerides? It's an Easter miracle for SFNE!

Actually, we implemented a new policy this year! If your row is empty, you can reride!

Holy krap!!! For real? Is this on all rides? So many times we’ve been there and rolled up after riding and nobody in the row and we ask tonreride and they’re like “sorry bro - gotta go around”.....not sure what the reasoning was there but was maddening....I always ask anyway and it’s not like it goes down like that all the time....it’s like 50/50....HITP 2017 I got four rides on Batman by asking.....but it was 22 degrees and nobody was in line lol....man my face froze after that

Actually, we implemented a new policy this year! If your row is empty, you can reride!

Holy krap!!! For real? Is this on all rides? So many times we’ve been there and rolled up after riding and nobody in the row and we ask tonreride and they’re like “sorry bro - gotta go around”.....not sure what the reasoning was there but was maddening....I always ask anyway and it’s not like it goes down like that all the time....it’s like 50/50....HITP 2017 I got four rides on Batman by asking.....but it was 22 degrees and nobody was in line lol....man my face froze after that

It’s *supposed* to be parkwide.

^ As nice as Cyborg sounds, this is the better new for 2019 addition if you ask me!

Did you just diss Grid?

I don’t know why you’re really expecting more than a Freestyle in a box. Nobody really cares about Grid, and your posts are adding nothing to our conversation.

That's pretty awesome, and its surprising from a Six Flags park! Here at Busch Garden Tampa, and SWO, they're pretty strict about no re-rides... as they sell one free re-ride as a perk with the Platinum passes. Now that I have a Plat, its awesome, as the re-ride applies anytime!

That's awesome news!

Here at Busch Garden Tampa, and SWO, they're pretty strict about no re-rides

We re-ride Kumba all the time (and we always ask). They usually make you get off every 2 rides though and then go back around and repeat process.

^ As nice as Cyborg sounds, this is the better new for 2019 addition if you ask me!

Did you just diss Grid?

I don’t know why you’re really expecting more than a Freestyle in a box. Nobody really cares about Grid, and your posts are adding nothing to our conversation.

Oh yeah you guys are coaster enthusiasts and I'm a DC fan who's also a coaster enthusiast. Thus are the young'uns on this forum.

That's pretty awesome, and its surprising from a Six Flags park!

SFMM has always allowed re-rides, and SFDK allowed them when I was there last summer. In fact, on slow days, the ride ops at SFMM will announce that you're welcome to re-ride if nobody is waiting in your row.

In my experience, it's typically Cedar Fair parks that make you exit and re-enter the station between rides - unless there's an ERT event going on.

That's pretty awesome, and its surprising from a Six Flags park!

SFMM has always allowed re-rides, and SFDK allowed them when I was there last summer. In fact, on slow days, the ride ops at SFMM will announce that you're welcome to re-ride if nobody is waiting in your row.

In my experience, it's typically Cedar Fair parks that make you exit and re-enter the station between rides - unless there's an ERT event going on.

Your remark about SFMM is absolutely true. My little sister and I sat and rode Revolution three times in a row without getting off. We could have gone even more, but we chose to exit and do something else after three rides.

I’m going tomorrow with a few friends and using my dining plan for lunch and dinner, what restaurants have the largest portion sizes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have snack too, I still think the pizza fried dough is the best snack deal. In terms of portion size, I think Macho Nacho wins. Last time I went, I got a huge portion of tortilla chips ppus a burrito.