TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags New England (SFNE) Discussion Thread

When Great Adventure had their second flume, it was also known as Poland Spring Plunge for a time. Man I wish they still had it, but I digress.

I'm glad more parks are getting these 4Ds. I just wish they were given different names. But I suppose this is the Batman: The Ride for the new generation.

When Great Adventure had their second flume, it was also known as Poland Spring Plunge for a time. Man I wish they still had it, but I digress.

Great adventure had two log flumes? Operating at the same time?

Yes, for over thirty years.

Wow. Seems ballsy. I understand parks having a log flume and then a raft ride, but I have never encountered a park with more than one log flume. Intersting.

According to this photo, the joker is designed to Six Flags Mexico. I wonder why they changed Their minds

photos found SFNE online

A) save the picture and then upload it here (its hidden)

B) For the record, I was told that SFOT, SFNE, and SFM were getting Joker rides (which is why I predicted those specific parks getting those specific coasters in the thread on here months back). SFGAmer's GM recently mentioned at NoCoaster that they were initially slated to get a Larson Loop and they balked, leading to them getting a 4D instead. Rides got shuffled around, and there you go.

EDIT: Well there you go: SFNE's was the last to switch. So much for a 5 year plan...

• 2 weeks later...

^Good! The one here at SFOT is completed, and the one at SFGAm is nearly complete. You guys seem to be the last of the three parks to start construction on the new Joker rides. Of course, that doesn't really matter since the S&S Freespins can be put up in short order. Anyway, enjoy your new ride!

Good! It was starting to look as if this thing might not open until Fall 2018! The one at SFGAm is nearly complete and the one at SFOT is about to enter it's testing phase.

Yes and I cannot wait to ride the one here in over texas. Remember that rmc manufactures the track one at a time and since they have to make for three, it takes a lot of time to make it. Lol.

It does look odd, though. It seems to be sitting in rather close proximity to your Tornado water park ride. Here at SFOT, ours is nestled in neatly next to Riddler Revenge and Catwoman Whip in our Gotham City section. Hurricane Harbor is actually across the highway from SFOT, so we never have water park rides and theme park rides sitting adjacent to one another.

It does look odd, though. It seems to be sitting in rather close proximity to your Tornado water park ride. Here at SFOT, ours is nestled in neatly next to Riddler Revenge and Catwoman Whip in our Gotham City section. Hurricane Harbor is actually across the highway from SFOT, so we never have water park rides and theme park rides sitting adjacent to one another.

Yeah because the joker sfne is where splashwater falls was and hh is adjacent and included in the season pass to the park.