TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags New England (SFNE) Discussion Thread

I saw in a picture before it was repainted that there was a sky mural on the back of a building. Is that still there, or was that for another ride (the picture perspective seemed strange)?

I think that the "sky mural" you're thinking of was just the roof of the Bumper Cars building. It was kinda shiny from the reflection of the sun.

The greatest part about this being painted red again is that when the top layer of paint wears out (from the wheels), you actually have more red under that from the end of the Bizarro era!!!

And yes, those trains are looking damn spicy

Seems like the money they poured into new headrests could have easily gone into fixing the restraint pads..

They actually got new restraints. It is the same one, but it looks as if there has been minor reshaping. No they aren't the most comfortable, but I don't feel as if they affect the ride too much.

Seems like the money they poured into new headrests could have easily gone into fixing the restraint pads..

They actually got new restraints. It is the same one, but it looks as if there has been minor reshaping. No they aren't the most comfortable, but I don't feel as if they affect the ride too much.

I thought the restraints before were okay. They weren't painful or anything, just a little bit awkward and annoying. And I agree that they don't ruin the ride all that much, since the coaster is in my top 10 steel coasters! So some re-shaping is all the restraints need in my opinion.

but the new attraction near Tomahawk?

and why split the water park in two sections?

I really like the move to split the water park into two. The area by Kontiki was always a very awkward dead end and that should help improve traffic flow through the South End of the park.

Still no one's explained where Rockin' Rodeo is on the map

Also, I notice they gave the rides some new logos to draw attention to them, most notably Houdini's Great Escape. I hope they did some small renovations to it as part of the new addition and Tomahawk repairs!

Still no one's explained where Rockin' Rodeo is on the map

Also, I notice they gave the rides some new logos to draw attention to them, most notably Houdini's Great Escape. I hope they did some small renovations to it as part of the new addition and Tomahawk repairs!

Last year I noticed a longer cycle than 2014. Maybe we'll see new speakers as they were fuzzy last year.