TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags New England (SFNE) Discussion Thread

Same trains but they said they will be modified. I am guessing they will be getting the same restraints but I hope they get smaller ones like El Toro. Smaller restraints would actually fit and wouldn't just crush your thighs.

It looks like the ride was supposed to have smaller restraints but they were changed at the last minute. They should bring them back because they would basically be like T bars but with a U.

image.jpg.43d95e2b36c485e4eb5b6bc26d998ac0.jpg

The red looks SO much better. That purple was just the worst, really made the ride sink into the background.

I personally loved the purple, but I agree that the red looks fantastic, especially in the snowy weather. Can't wait to get back up there this Spring to check it out!

I think they are going to have to open it and Superman pretty close to if not on opening day. With LC opening Phobia on May 7th, they can't wait until Memorial Day weekend. They will probably open it around opening. But since the thing is already assembled and Superman is painted, they have no excuse for not having both running on opening day.

Superman will definitely be open opening day, considering all they did was paint the ride and its a staple attraction that they can't afford to close (that would leave the park with only 2 thrilling coasters that aren't awful). Fireball won't open until mid to late April at the earliest.

Superman will definitely be open opening day, considering all they did was paint the ride and its a staple attraction that they can't afford to close (that would leave the park with only 2 thrilling coasters that aren't awful). Fireball won't open until mid to late April at the earliest.

I'm curious if they're trying to get this one open for the start of the season because Superman's going to be ready. Staggering the openings is a little weird - I doubt the parks getting multiple flats will have staggered openings, even if one ride is ready before the others.

Fireball is gonna be one hell of a coaster. I wonder hour many thousands of hours they are gonna have to test it before riders get there chance? Will they do a pull through?

How. dare. you call it a coaster... *rage intensifies*