TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags New England (SFNE) Discussion Thread

Wow, need to head up to New England and check it out! Looks fantastic, SFNE is in the running for having the best 1-2 punch of coasters in the world.

Do they still have the testing wheels on? It looked a little slower than the rendering and generally the renderings are a little understated. It could just be me though...

The real on-ride POV lap is about eight or nine seconds longer, from lift hill crest to brake run, than the rendered on-ride POV lap. Still looks great to me, and no idea on their plans for wheels.

Cannot wait for opening day!

So in love with the full-out breakneck speed it attacks the course. I'm actually surprised that some of those quick change-ups are even possible at that speed. RMC continue to set the bar higher each time out.

So in love with the full-out breakneck speed it attacks the course. I'm actually surprised that some of those quick change-ups are even possible at that speed. RMC continue to set the bar higher each time out.

I wouldn't call that speed "breakneck". It doesn't appear to be going terribly fast through the bulk of the course - the hills and rolls are just so small, so quick and so tight that it looks like it's going a lot faster than it likely is.