TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags New England (SFNE) Discussion Thread

It seems as though Rocky Mountain Construction went to the Phoenix School of Roller Coaster Design. Lots of little hills.

If this ride is running like it was in 2012 then that's incredibly exciting news. They would have an awesome 1-2-3 punch with Bizarro, a smooth Goliath and Wicked Cyclone and some really nice second tier coasters with Batman, Thunderbolt and Pandemonium.

If Goliath is smooth again and Wicked Cyclone is smooth again I, might actually have to stop bashing this place so much (well... assuming they remove those dumb Skyway towers).

So, anyone know if that WC POV is still scheduled for release tomorrow? Kind of surprised this thread's been as quiet as it has so close to it's release date.

The calm before the storm

I'm in the final stretches of cramming for finals, so the POV will be just what I need to lift my spirits and keep me going.

Then get angry I can't ride it yet! ha

POV,if anyone could embed that would be great. Anyways opens May 24th, SP previews 22nd and 23rd.

OH...MY...GOD...Becky, look at that POV!!

I like big b... Oh wait, did I say that last part out loud?.. .. Who cares! This ride just looks so amazing

Seriously though, the way that ride just flies through the course (just testing) is CRAZY!

Seems like Medusa down at six flags Mexico's got some very stiff competition!

... There's just so much

Edited by canadianparkfan