TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags New England (SFNE) Discussion Thread

To me it seems like the problem with Bizarro's restraints is where it comes down on your legs opposed to your stomach getting in the way. I have similar body height and weight and fit on just fine but the way the restraint was sitting on my thigh was very uncomfortable(similar feeling to Skyrush)and my stomach was not even near the restraint . Your legs are perhaps longer than mine which makes it harder for the restraint to go back further. In the past I have noticed that the front row of any car had much more leg room than the back row of a car. Have you tried making sure you are in the front row of a car? Their test seat really should be exactly accurate to the ride.

So the problem that they never fixed with The Bizarro test seat is that it has more legroom than the train. That may be your problem. That is something the park needs to change because it's unfair to people who wait in line after trying the test seat.

Those are some great old pictures of SFNE... I think this park was at it's best after they built Batman and before they started removing rides like Colossus and the Log Flume (I think there was a 2-3 year period in there). Back then they just had a ton of things to offer and they had a great atmosphere that set them apart from other Six Flags parks.

Nightwing was great, very unique experience back then. I'm not sure if I'd feel quite the same about it now having been on flying coasters, but given how much I still love Lake Compounce's regular old Enterprise, I'm sure I'd still be making sure to get on it. It's so sad to see Huss rides disappearing now.

Weights were loaded into the seats today, testing is scheduled to start tomorrow!

YES!!! God I hope this opens up soon. Much as I want to wait for the initial crowd surge to die down I may not be able to do so!

Here's a picture from a random Facebook page of it testing...

11150571_828588920549002_1535726557128264265_n.jpg?oh=c3bd990c9838c8d079691647ee35d2c0&oe=55D9198A&__gda__=1439336590_2bba3a17b9a6d4b5f0550fff068f0ac6

Based on what I'm reading the picture is from ridiculously far away because Six Flags security is parked on the side of the road yelling at anyone who stops or walks on the sidewalk on the opposite side of the street from the park.

This park is exhausting... lol