TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags New England (SFNE) Discussion Thread

I did a topic search but had no luck in answering this question...has the stipulations of WC's flash pass availability been addressed? On SFNE's website it states WC will be platinum-only, but does not say if re-rides will be allowed, or if it has the SFGAm Goliath rule of only one ride per visit. I plan on visiting at the end of June and would like to reserve my flash pass online ahead of time, but if there is a one ride limit I will save my money on a gold flash pass instead.

^ I'm just assuming here but I've also wondered the exact same thing. But by doing my own research on the Six Flags site if you visit Great America's or Magic Mountains flash pass info it specifically says 1 ride only on flash pass. It does not say this for Wicked Cyclone so I'm assuming that it'll be available for re-rides. Anyone else have anymore info? I plan on going in June as well and getting the flash pass too.

Out of all of the RMC, this has to be the best looking one IMO (Medusa's pretty close though). Too bad I couldn't visit two years later to ride it. I don't know when will be the next time I'm in the NE area but I'd definitely like to visit the park again with the addition of WC.

^ Wait, so you mean TC is more visually appealing but WC is a better ride? Sounds like a win for WC to me.

I plan to try my damndest to get to both parks this year, so I'll be sure to tell you then!

Both look superb, and it's so hard to judge POVs, and more so virtual POVs, we shall just have to wait and find out!

Personally I can not wait to ride this beast

^ Wait, so you mean TC is more visually appealing but WC is a better ride? Sounds like a win for WC to me.

Yes I love its color scheme and I think it looks twistyer I also think it will look awesome when the two trains will be dueling together. But I'm sure WC will offer a way better ridding experience.

It looks so ominous at night it's fantastic. I've been anticipating this coaster more than anything in recent years, and with the ride finally coming together that anticipation has reached a fever pitch.

Awesome night shot! Would look so good with the lift painted!

Whoa!!!! I love the lights!

Both trains are on the track! Blue in station and orange on the transfer. Painting started earlier this week, bracing will continue.

See one page back.

The part about BOTH trains being on track wasn't posted tho.

I'm actually slightly impressed that they're painting it.

I shouldn't be, but that's about where my expectations are for this park. So kudos to them lol.

\

What are you even talking about? They said from the beginning that it would be painted.

That shot of the lift at night looks incredible. The shaping of the lift/drop to overbank combo looks almost identical to Millennium Force, only ~1/3 scale. Ill bet the airtime on the drop will be far beyond MF's floater in row 18, however. Can't wait to see this ride begin to cycle and open up.

I talked my boyfriend into going to SFNE some time this summer, and he said yeah. So this will be my first RMC and honestly, I couldn't ask for a better one. I get a 200* stall, 2 zero g rolls, an overbank, and airtime. Plus Bizarro for the first time too. So stoked