TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags New England (SFNE) Discussion Thread

Just visited yesterday, Bizarro is running way better this year than 2014!! (in terms of the actual ride smoothness/speed, not operations)

Also, I watched Goliath testing and it should be opening this weekend if all goes well! Hooray?!

Not big on water parks but the water coaster peaked my interest and, if it's hot enough, we'll see.

Just keep in mind that like a regular coaster, Water Coasters are very prone to breakdowns! I'm a big fan of waterslides so I enjoyed it, but it wasn't my favorite attraction in Hurricane Harbor and it has possibly the longest wait at the entire park! (Still a worthwhile experience)

The line for the water coaster is pretty much the most Six Flags New England thing ever. Operations on that thing are mind-numbingly slow. I don't really think it's even the parks fault though, it just has terrible capacity.

That being said though, I love the ride and it is worth doing once.

Much like Colossus there are many layout changes from the original pov video. The triple turn sequence on the 3rd turnaround is now an outwards airtime hill, and the hills before the first roll and after the second roll are different, they look more insane!

Hello everyone,

I am possibly flying into Boston in mid-July (my dates are tentative) and am wondering about transportation to the park. I am doing research and have seen Peter Pan buses as an option. Is this bus service safe/trustworthy and has anyone on this forum used it before? Are there other options too? Car rental is out of the question.

Thanks!

Hello everyone,

I am possibly flying into Boston in mid-July (my dates are tentative) and am wondering about transportation to the park. I am doing research and have seen Peter Pan buses as an option. Is this bus service safe/trustworthy and has anyone on this forum used it before? Are there other options too? Car rental is out of the question.

Thanks!

You really can't beat the PeterPan price idea... I have a friend who lives in Boston and will be trying it out in a few weeks when we go together! I'll have an update whenever we decide on a date. The only other option would be Amtrak, but that still doesn't get you to the park...