TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags New England (SFNE) Discussion Thread

Good News! We have six new pics of Wicked Cyclone from the RMC facebook page.

[attachment=0]10917432_793120644058391_2429397759827508056_n.jpg[/attachment]

OMG! That looks so sexy!!!

(I know this sounds weird but it does!)

I know what you mean. I stared at this pic for a good 5 minutes before scrolling down. I can't wait to ride this thing.

This thing looks absolutely insane!! I can see why Alan Schilke said it will be the best one yet!!

When I first watched the announcement I thought "Wow, this looks even better than Outlaw Run and might end up being one of the greatest coasters of all time!" But then in the following months I felt like the media and enthusiasts were giving way more attention to Twisted Colossus. So when I heard Alan say that in an interview I was like "YES!! The creator agrees with me so I must be right!!"

I wish I had made my visit to NE earlier this past summer. I would have liked to take a spin on Cyclone. By the time I got there, in August, it was already closed and they had already started work on the structure. That being said, I cannot wait for this beast to open. It seems to be the only coaster with the potential to unseat El Toro as my personal #1.

That being said, I cannot wait for this beast to open. It seems to be the only coaster with the potential to unseat El Toro as my personal #1.

I concur. This is definitely my most anticipated of 2015, love all the updates and photos, can't wait for this thing!