TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags New England (SFNE) Discussion Thread

With all the bad luck RMC coaster have had during construction, does anyone find it ironic that they have a fire extinguisher in the photo?

Cyclone always had a bunch of fire extinguishers. They were probably there to make it seem less suspicious if the coaster ever mysteriously caught fire.

I'm going tomorrow night with a few friends, Does anyone know what the crowds will be like on Halloween. I have a feeling it's either gonna be completely dead or ridiculously packed.

I'll be working tomorrow night dressed up as a Spartan. Make sure to say hey if you see me! I'll either be at Batman, Slingshot, Mind Eraser or Terror Twist!

I'm going tomorrow night with a few friends, Does anyone know what the crowds will be like on Halloween. I have a feeling it's either gonna be completely dead or ridiculously packed.

I'll be working tomorrow night dressed up as a Spartan. Make sure to say hey if you see me! I'll either be at Batman, Slingshot, Mind Eraser or Terror Twist!

I saw you on Batman! I came pretty early on in the night right after the bizarro walk down. I'm sad a saw this late I woulda said something.

I don't see why they would

Probably because they're cheap and lazy... it might cost an insignificant amount of money to remove it which is way more of an investment than they're comfortable with.

That doesn't bother me though because it's hidden by the ride... just please remove the Skyway towers.