TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags New England (SFNE) Discussion Thread

B-but what will happen when the wheels hit those bolts. /s

I'm sorry but serious question people have been joking about the bolts but I'm actually wondering what happens to the can someone enlighten me?

Nothing. The wheels will not hit the bolts. The trains don't move enough side-to-side for that to happen.

I'm sorry but serious question people have been joking about the bolts but I'm actually wondering what happens to the can someone enlighten me?

Nothing. The wheels will not hit the bolts. The trains don't move enough side-to-side for that to happen.

Are the bolts still on the track when the coaster runs?

The wheels run in-between the bolts.

Yes, it's just a joke dating back to enthusiast "concerns" about New Texas Giant.

Nothing to see here.

Based on RMC's track record so far, I think Wicked Cyclone is going to be a "wicked" ride, indeed--looking forward to it.

Yes. The wheels will not hit them as they run in the middle.

They also consider a wave swinger a thrill ride, so yay, logic.

They'll probably get some flying scooters and a Battle for Metropolis if it proves to be successful. Can't really imagine too much after Wicked Cyclone debuts.

Edited by StuckInSD

So, does anyone think that Six Flags will decide to add any flat rides to the park? Maybe something to replace twister.

Enthusiasts crack me up. Everyone is convinced that the park is going to replace Twister even though they've proven countless times that they have no issue leaving empty ride pads everywhere and Twister's is actually one of the least noticeable ones. This park will never replace Twister. I'd put money on it.

And to answer your other question about adding flats... just my opinion but no. And if they ever do they'll quietly remove 2 flats while adding one in hopes that nobody notices.

This park is too cheap to buy a cable for the skyway that probably has really low operating costs and only requires one ride op on either side. This is the park we're talking about here... just remember that.

Really people? I think it's implied that it was just a figure of speech / exaggeration.

Thank you.

Wait a second, there is a trip that could pass by my home park next year?!?! Why didn't I know this! This means a Bizarro Bash! Wait, what would it be called when you ride Wicked Cyclone multiple times in a row on a trip with Tpr?

It's a trip by the European Coaster Club and not TPR, and it's still in the planning stages at this point.