TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags New England (SFNE) Discussion Thread

^Well, Flashback and Pandemonium already have orange supports. But then Flashback is blue and Pandemonium is green. So all three choices would have been bad. Should have come up with a different unused color scheme.

Flashback is not blue!

It was.

^Well, Flashback and Pandemonium already have orange supports. But then Flashback is blue and Pandemonium is green. So all three choices would have been bad. Should have come up with a different unused color scheme.

Goliath!

Worst. Color scheme. Ever.

Wow... Goliath sure is looking good, and it seems like it's going up pretty fast. I'm sure the light winter in NE this year has allowed the park to get a lot more construction in then they normally would.

Compared to Flashback, this thing is looking like a beast. I hope I get to ride it sometime soon.

I can see it now...it's all part of the master plan! Leave a bit of space in between the two then throw in an Invertigo between them, looping between the towers on Goliath and having its lift set between Flashback's Cobra-Roll, making a sort of Vekoma-Human-Centipede!

Genius!

Add a Junior Boomerang and the plan is completed

Looks funny next to flashback ... im sorry... I still can't get past that

Me neither. I've been doing my best to avoid this thread because I have nothing good to say about anything this park has done since about 2006. I used to go to this park more than any other (It's less than 2 hours from my house) and Six Flags is ripping the charm out of the place (along with some really good rides). They took out the log flume for an ugly raft ride that doesn't get you wet at all, they turned Tiny Timber Town into the ugliest kiddy area in the world, they removed the well themed splash boat ride that fit the theme of the area for ANOTHER boomerang, and of course they took out the 150 foot tall Colossus Ferris wheel which had been a staple of the park for almost 30 years.

For the most part I try to keep it positive on this board but what's happened to this park in the last 6 or 7 years is awful. As I said, I used to go 5-6 times a season and I've completely stopped going.