TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Hershey Park

A few weeks ago Tyler, and I went to Hershey for the day. Since the place was packed from head to toe, we rode some of the rides we normally never do. Also got some neat pictures from places we haven't yet. Hope everyone enjoys them!

Hello Great Bear, to bad you were running one train, with a huge line.

But you still are loved.

Um, can't think of a comment, oh yeah, pretty!

Hello Sooperdooperlooper.

But its still Great Bears time to shine, and it sure is shining!

I <3 Great Bear.

One last picture, then on to some other coasters.

Hi there Comet, your still pretty good.

I lied, theirs more.

Great Bear is haunted, notice the spirit bulb in the corner.

Pretty.

This is the last one, I promise.

Well hi there.

Your not over hyped, to me at least.

Umm, wha... Oh yeah, PRETTY!

Intamin, equals gold.

A little closer, ironically Closer by NeYo is playing. (I'm serious)

Boardwalk, would be fun if you could actually ride some things without a two hour wait.

But your worth it, but not today. It was relax time.

Cobra Roll, yum.

Wildcat, I truly like this coaster a whole lot. It's been a favorite of mine for years.

Two really great coasters, oh and that Vekoma thing peeking up. At least Hershey has a smoother one!

Now the two favorite pictures of the day before we end. Awesome picture number one.

Awesome picture number two.

Thanks everyone for reading, its really been an awesome summer. But the excitement isn't over! I can guarantee everyone at least 4-5 more reports from various parks. So again, thanks everyone. I wouldn't take the time to write all these if it wasn't for all you guys and girls, and the continuous support and posts.

-Brandon

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hello Great Bear, to bad you were running one train, with a huge line. "

I am really getting fed up with Hershey and their bad operations. I witnessed horrible operations a month ago and almost every TR I have read since then mentions some major ride running 1 train with a long line.

That is bad though, Hersheypark has had good operations in the past, I've never been there when any of their coasters were not running maximum capacity, except for the Trailblazer once. Can the Comet run just one train?Ive never seen a transfer track, maybe its just me...

When I go Trailblazer more times then not is running one train. But I'm not complaining, it isn't that bad. But after thinking about it, a lot of there rides were running one train, and thats why we only rode LR.

Fahrenheit opened with one train for most of the day, Storm Runner later broke, and then started operating one train. Great Bear ran one train all day. I also think Wildcat had one train. So yeah it was an off day. We still had fun though.

I think Fahrenheit always runs two trains, I've never seen the third run. They don't seem to run the single rider line a lot. Some times they load it fine, other times they never use it, and just let people stand there not filling empty seats.