• coasterfreak101
    • Carnage
    • Natatomic

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow.

This game is supposed to be for fun, right?

We had a new user tonight by the name of "seaworldfanboy". He had posted in the "Come In & Say Hi" thread, and I generally run an IP check on new people just to make sure it isn't a spammer or a previously banned user.

Well the IP check came up as matching the same IP as Kraken613. In addition, the IP traces back to North Carolina, where Kraken is from (whereas seaworldfanboy's posts claimed he was from Texas).

I just went and checked the vote tally, and sure enough, seaworldfanboy had voted for me.

If you guys are gonna cheat, then it doesn't make this game very fun.

To be fair, I went through all of the votes and there is one vote for mmousefan that comes from a user named sdbutterfly77 who had registered on the 12th and never posted (so I can not get an IP trace).

GUYS!!! This is a GAME! It's for FUN!!! Screwing with the votes and results is totally not cool and ruins the fun for everyone involved.

At this point, I am "committing suicide". Count me out.

k1.jpg.9d33f77fe4658191e8d6f451d9c2b7c8.jpg

Proof.

1225370427_Picture2.png.e723908ecc6735550d51f4de9d625225.png

The votes in question.

Thanks, Kraken. We'll just say Wes died this week if that's alright with him.

You can proceed however you think is best for the game. Honestly, I was a little pissed last night that we had some regular members monkeying around with the results, but I feel a little less pissed now. You can keep me or kill me, it's up to you.

Just wait. I bet there is going to be dollywoodfan123

Honestly, I don't agree that Wes goes out. I think we should redo all the polls again without seaworldfan or kraken being able to vote. And if a dollywoodfan123 comes around. I don't think he should be able to vote either.

But it's all up to coasterdude5. I think it's important for him to decide. I really enjoy following this thread, so I hope it won't be ended.

--James

I'm just thankful Wes and everybody else is allowing this to continue! The other forum I'm doing this at would probably have it shut down. I will play this week out like nothing happened. If it's too close we'll see if we can take out the clone votes to get a more accurate number.

The sad thing is that this is a game where everybody loses. There's no prize for staying the longest. I never thought I'd have to worry about the actual "players" making clone accounts. Colin was supposed to be in Kraken's spot - I think that was the way it should've been.

^^ There are four (possibly five) votes that I think we can remove.

- Seaworldfan - Wes (discussed previously, dummy accunt for Kraken)

- Sdbutterfly - Mmouse (probably a fake account)

- sfgadvfreak - Mmouse (hadn't posted since like 2007...seems fishy)

- sixflagsovertexas94 - Mmouse (same)

And possibly

- Kraken613 - Wes (for cheating)

That would subtract three votes for mmousefan, leaving him with 28 votes, and subtract one or two votes for me, leaving me with 24-25.

Let me know if you're cool with this and I can remove them.

^^ There are four (possibly five) votes that I think we can remove.

- Seaworldfan - Wes (discussed previously, dummy accunt for Kraken)

- Sdbutterfly - Mmouse (probably a fake account)

- sfgadvfreak - Mmouse (hadn't posted since like 2007...seems fishy)

- sixflagsovertexas94 - Mmouse (same)

And possibly

- Kraken613 - Wes (for cheating)

That would subtract three votes for mmousefan, leaving him with 28 votes, and subtract one or two votes for me, leaving me with 24-25.

Let me know if you're cool with this and I can remove them.

Yeah, that's cool with me.

That is horrible that someone, or Kraken, would go as far to create a clone account just so he can get an edge on "killing" Wes. This is a fun little game where nobody wins. If you are so competitive, or mad that you lost, that you would cheat to get someone else voted off, I think you should not be able to vote for anyone else untill this game is over.

--Chris

Well im about to tell you what happened. I dont really care if you belive me but im saying what really happened.

I am still in the hospital from my injury. Wont be out for another 4 days. I am here and my Mom has spent the night each night. My Dad has left to work Ike (he's an insurance adjuster). But the other night our house was broken into. My computer was messed with then stolen along with alot of other stuff like our TV's, movies, and other valuables. They messed with almost all my stuff I was logged into. I am now banned from IGN, Atari, and a few others. I just realized that this site got messed with a bit ago. I mean the last time I logged into TPR was like this past weekend. Ive started my intense physical therapy and am in extreme pain and cant walk or do anything my self. I have better things than to mess with this stupid contest. Our whole house is trashed also which dosnt help!

I really dont care if you believe me or not but im just telling what happened.

I really enjoy this site and you have all been encouraging through my tough time. I really hope you can believe me because ive made some good friends that I enjoy talking to on this site.

Thats all I have to say.

David