• Wes
    • mmousefan
    • CTU Agent
    • socalMAN123
    • mcjaco
    • coasterfreak101
    • Carnage
    • Natatomic

It turns out you can't add a new poll into an existing thread...

AND THEN THERE WERE NONE - TPR SURVIVOR EDITION

THIS WEEK WE SAY GOODBYE TO KRAKEN613.

Hello there forum goers, it is I, Mr. U. N. Owen. You may know me for killing ten people who escaped punishments for committing their own murders. Or you may just know me for being partially insane. But I know that you know how much I hate liars. Think about it for a second - liars ruin everything!

For more information:

http://themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=45020

You may know some of these people for their hilarious remarks... their quick-witted replies... or their random trip reports....

It is your job to decide who dies first! Hahaha! Fun, isn't it? Each week a new poll will be posted and you will ultimately choose who dies first and who dies last. Vote for who you want to die!

Here's a little information on the people I've captured:

Wes

46048315848814e000026b.jpg

Wes has been accused of supplying large amounts of PMW to patrons at amusement parks, and then coaxing them to go into restricted areas to get his hat.

CTU Agent

Tyler is a sexy stud that girls constantly seem to want to fornicate with. However, most girls eat mayo and if mayo is in their stomach then he will die. As Superman's only weakness is kryptonite, Tyler's only weakness is mayo. That said, Tyler makes Superman look like a little bitch. Chyeah.

coasterfreak101

49030684447042401897b2.jpg

Tyler. Jealousy always did get the best of him. But he can't spork someone in the school cafeteria and claim ignorance. Yelling "Tyler kiiill, Tyler kill goood" as he did it hasn't helped him to plead his case so far. But he can't go to jail - he needs the PMW.

Carnage

1163429276437d47ac7a132.gif

Paul recently founded his own country, Canaba. With his new found dipolomatic imunity, he trades W for P&M.

socalMAN123

126894502548ae38e4b1646.gif

Brent: The youngest member of the TPR Survivor, he has consistently out-performed people 10 years older than him. The most agile of the contestants, he can prove once again that he can outlast.

mcjaco

1823260172475f5114de2a3.jpgMatt - Protector of EPCOT, dishes out pain with a pleathora of Eric Idle insults, binge drinking, and rides on Iron Wolf. Give him a skunky beer, and face a wrath of evil you'll not likely live through.

natatomic

107440540446df1c9cc645d.jpg

As one of only 4 or 5 girls on TPR, natatomic is wanted for not putting out nearly enough, as should be her female duty. She is also wanted for questioning regarding rumors of being a Republican. It all makes sense, now, doesn't it?

mmousefan

94996753646ea2c1ac8d6e.jpg

Joel - TPR`s Mexican Joe, officially the first TPR member in the only upwards peninsula in the world. Ex Disney Cast Member (wich gives him the amazing ability to smile even when people thinks its the first time hes wearing shoes) is maybe not a very known member of the TPR gang but still very competitive and willing to chop some heads from the other side of the rio to get to be the last one surviving; using his natural hability to move from cactus to cactus riding a donkey and drinking tequila.

Remember - vote for who you wanted killed off this week!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do we REALLY know about mmousefan? He's foreign, can't be trusted, and works for the cabal of evil that is Walt Disney World. Would you ensure YOUR children or YOUR livelihood to a person you barely know.

WES has a consistent record of taking down the biggest and baddest of trolls and spammers. WES has a no holds barred attitude for locking bad threads and insulting stupid kids. WES has the courage and foresight to tackle even the most challenging forum errors and crashes.

VOTE MMOUSEFAN FOR THE NEXT TO DIE!!!