TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Worlds of Fun (WOF) Discussion Thread

Wait... what.... a new ride was announced and everyone's opinions are POSITIVE?!

Personally I think its too short, the trackwork was rough (see all that jerking in the video!?), and it looks just boring!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be there to ride it sometime next year for sure. I LOVED EK and OzCat was good too, this one looks very un-GCI like but also very fun. Can't wait!

The video was jerky because of how it was rendered. It's not as smooth as what NoLimits generates. It will also be much more intense in real life. Don't judge a book by it's cover. Once the official live POV comes out, it will have lots and LOTS of speed. The computer animations give a good idea, but they're crap compared to the real things.

My main 'complaint' for this ride is that when they say it uses the 'terrain', it's pretty much like flat woods. With the Beast, they utilized the dips and elevation changes. I think that with GCI's mindset, they could have had more of their swooping drops and dips over the small bumps they use in the compact models like Thunderhead, Ozcat, and Ky Rumbler. It just doesn't look as crazy good or insane as the others. Maybe CF influenced this ride's design a bit more than GCI would have liked? Regardless of the layout, this ride will still be great. A night ride on this looks like it will really please all riders.

-JZ

The ride looks awesome! With that being said here is my concerns with this coaster. 1-We already know that WOF does a terrible job keeping up woodies 2-With that back area should somebody not be concerned with deer? I know of three occasions I saw deer out by the train tracks. 3-When it rains is it going to take a while for that area to have runoff before they can stat the ride again?

But, even with the concerns I'm very excited for the new ride!!!!!!

GO Kansas City!

2-With that back area should somebody not be concerned with deer? I know of three occasions I saw deer out by the train tracks.

How do you think they get the meat for their burgers and hot dogs?

Venison is really tasty...that does explain why I like their burgers more than most other parks!

Wait... what.... a new ride was announced and everyone's opinions are POSITIVE?!

Personally I think its too short, the trackwork was rough (see all that jerking in the video!?), and it looks just boring!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be there to ride it sometime next year for sure. I LOVED EK and OzCat was good too, this one looks very un-GCI like but also very fun. Can't wait!

The video was jerky because of how it was rendered. It's not as smooth as what NoLimits generates. It will also be much more intense in real life. Don't judge a book by it's cover. Once the official live POV comes out, it will have lots and LOTS of speed. The computer animations give a good idea, but they're crap compared to the real things.

Not sure I could've made my sarcasm any more clear...