TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Worlds of Fun (WOF) Discussion Thread

Next year will most likely be our big year, dont worry

This is said every year, several times a year on this thread lol! Even I am guilty of stating it. Buuuut.......................

Ok, so I asked WOF on Twitter if what they replied was a hint to what they could be announcing on the 18th, and they didn't reply, but they liked it. Ideas?

You didn't think it would be THAT easy to get a hint, did you?

I wish it was that easy, we basically have no hints

Is it still unknown where that green B&M track is going? Because I could potentially see it going to WOF. It would make sense with the promotional photos the park has been using the last few years, the ones with the mysterious green coaster in the background...

Is it still unknown where that green B&M track is going? Because I could potentially see it going to WOF. It would make sense with the promotional photos the park has been using the last few years, the ones with the mysterious green coaster in the background...

It would make sense but I'm pretty sure that is a track for a wing coaster and I doubt that cedar fair would give that to us. Also it wouldn't fit our park that well.

If there was a coaster coming next year, I think work would have already been started and they would have been hinting it for a few months now.

May I ask... What promotional photos had a green coaster? And also, I think that adding a great wing coaster would attract a whole new crowd to WoF. And they have more than enough land to expand, so who knows?

In the very back you can see the green coaster

image.jpeg.f84858ade6b4b8eedae0b52f1ebabbd8.jpeg

When the rumors were going around that Silver Dollar City was getting a B&M, I was for sure Worlds of Fun wasn't getting one. But now since SDC just recently sent out that survey about a spinning coaster, I'm pretty sure WoF is getting a B&M. I know B&M have that 10 year rule about coasters being too close together, so now that it seems SDC isn't in play, that sets WoF to get that X-Works Green B&M we've been seeing pics of. WoF desperately needs a new front gate and a green B&M flying over the top of it would be great for the park. And I do hope it's a launched wing, but double the size of Holiday World's version.

When the rumors were going around that Silver Dollar City was getting a B&M, I was for sure Worlds of Fun wasn't getting one. But now since SDC just recently sent out that survey about a spinning coaster, I'm pretty sure WoF is getting a B&M. I know B&M have that 10 year rule about coasters being too close together, so now that it seems SDC isn't in play, that sets WoF to get that X-Works Green B&M we've been seeing pics of. WoF desperately needs a new front gate and a green B&M flying over the top of it would be great for the park. And I do hope it's a launched wing, but double the size of Holiday World's version.

I completely forgot about launched wing coasters, that would kill two birds with one stone for WOF. It would be a great fit