TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Worlds of Fun (WOF) Discussion Thread

The new front gate is to go over by Tivoli Music House. The Americana entrance will never return

I could really care less about what they do with the entrance, but I think the Europe area of the park needs a coaster about as badly as Worlds of Fun itself needs a new coaster.

This marking stuff is taking me back to when Prowler was built, but honestly I'm not going to get my hopes up. Plus I no longer live anywhere near Worlds of Fun, but I still want to see my old home park give me a good reason to visit again!

On the snapchat, the PR guy is taking a trip by plane? Could he be heading to another park to try a ride similar to what is being added next year? I've seen that happen before. I don't feel like they would put that on snapchat if it didn't have any significance.

I have been a long time lurker and joined a while ago but forgot my username and had to create a new one. The buzz around Worlds of Fun so far is very exciting. But to think they are going to start investing in WoF may be jumping the gun. WoF has always been able to draw decent crowds to please corporate from the metro areas surrounding the park. With that said, do I feel CF should be investing more into the park? Absolutely. When I take people from out of town to The park they are so delighted by its charm. Not to mention, we do have a fairly decent lineup of rides. I'm excited to see what they have in store for 2017. I have a feeling it will be more than the 2 flats. If they are teasing this early for 2 flats it would be a huge disappointment to anyone who has already visited the park and seen the tease.

Now, new additions are always welcome to me and I'm stoked we are eating a Troika because they are super fun and i honestly think it will be a great addition to the park. I'm just not on board with the tease being for the 2 flats just yet. I think they have something up their sleeve.

Back to them being an investment park, I would watch in the next few years to see how the 2017 addition effects attendance. With SDC teasing at something big next year and Advebturelands latest addition, we could potentially see a Midwest coaster war and hopefully that lights a fire under CF and they approve a larger capital investment got WoF to get in said coaster war. I mean they would be hurting themselves if they didn't. No one likes to be left out of a party

All of the PR/Marketing managers usually have an annual meeting around this time every year at CF headquarters there in Sandusky

I just hope we get a coaster

Says WoF, Dorney, MiA, and VF...

Yes but the only park of that group that could realistically get a coaster anytime soon is WOF

All of the PR/Marketing managers usually have an annual meeting around this time every year at CF headquarters there in Sandusky

I just hope we get a coaster

Says WoF, Dorney, MiA, and VF...

Yes but the only park of that group that could realistically get a coaster anytime soon is WOF

Very true